Welcome to our All Star Tutorial group blog hop! Did you get your hands on this month’s set of tutorials featuring the In Good Taste Suite?! These tutorials are designed by twelve Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world. They are exclusive to those who earn them or purchase them. And they are complete with photos, video directions, supply lists and measurements in both imperial and metric.
And here is a larger peek of the project tutorial I contributed. It’s a fun fold card.
Our hop today will give you MORE ideas than what we are offering in our bundle. See what I have to share. Then to follow the hop and see other creative project ideas featuring the In Good Taste Suite, simply scroll down and click on the names of other hop participants in our tutorial team. (If you are receiving this blog post by email, click HERE to see links and follow the hop.)
My project idea that I’m sharing today is Paper Wallet Gift Card Holder. I remember making these years ago. And then my team members, Nancy and Kayla shared an adorable one on their blog last spring. So I’ve had it in my head to do one ever since. Well…I ended up making several because they were so easy. And then I ended up making one for each of my stamping club members! (These five are mine to keep.)
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store. And if you live in the USA and shop with me you will receive the August tutorial bundle FREE with your $50+ order!
- Basic Black Cardstock
- 4-1/4” x a little shorter than 10” (9-15/16″) scored parallel to the short end at 2″, 5″. 6″, and 7″.
- 1″ x 7-1/2″
- Coordinating Colored Cardstock (I used Crumb Cake, Seaside Spray, and Gray Granite)
- 2-3/4″ x 4″
- 1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Foil Sheets (I used Silver and Champagne)
- Scraps for die-cutting and stamping the scallop circle and the 6-sided label pieces
- In Good Taste Designer Paper
- Two pieces that are 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Two pieces that are 1-3/4″ x 4″
- Flowers for Every Season Ribbon (Misty Moonlight/silver Baker’s Twine)
- Two pieces that are 6″ each
It might help to watch Nancy and Kayla’s how-to video. Click here to see it. But I also have some written directions below these photos for the ones I made. Here is what one of the wallets looks like closed.
This is the inside.
And this is the back view.
- Fold the Basic Black base piece. Pinch the two one-inch wide sections together and secure with a strip of Tear & Tape Adhesive positioned super close the 5″ score line. Punch the slot for the gift card by bringing the Classic Label Punch only halfway in along the 6″ fold.
- Add designer paper to the back and inside areas.
- Die-cut the foil sheet pieces and stamp with feather and sentiment. Stamp the feather on the 2-3/4″ x 4″ cardstock piece and attach to the inside bottom section.
- Tie bows in each piece of twine.
- Add the foil sentiment piece and one of the twine bows.
- Close the wallet, wrap the Basic Black belly band, and secure with Seal+. Be sure that the belly band can slide off and on.
- Wrap and adhere the coordinating cardstock strip around the belly band with the ends meeting in the front. Add a couple Dimensionals to hold those ends. Then add the foil scallop circle piece and the bow.
Then just insert a gift card, add a note, and give it to a friend or loved on.
Here are the four others close up.
I hope you enjoyed this fun fold gift card holder and are now inspired to give it a go!
To get your hands on our wonderful August tutorial bundle…
- Be an active members of my Stampers With ART community.
- Spend $50+ in my online store (or through me directly) during the month of August 2020.
- Purchase the August Tutorial Bundle of 12 for $15 US.
We are so excited to share our tutorial with you! I hope our ideas in this hop are inspiring your creativity! And we thank you for visiting our blog hop!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
TIME TO REDEEM “BONUS DAYS” COUPONS!
For every $50 you spent July 1st through August 3rd (before shipping and tax), you earned a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that you can now redeem August 4-31, 2020. Click here for more details.
A PEEK AT AUGUST’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Lately, it’s become especially clear who the everyday heroes are—they’ve always surrounded us! Teachers, doctors, hairdressers, nurses, delivery workers, cashiers, and even our friends, kids, and family members go above and beyond to enrich our lives. These people are truly the world’s greatest at what they do! Celebrate and appreciate them with the August 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit. The nine 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ gender-neutral cards included in this kit are specifically designed for celebrating life’s champions! Watch the promotional video to catch a glimpse of World’s Greatest by Paper Pumpkin. Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, gold, Mint Macaron, Pacific Point, Soft Suede, white. Kit includes Distinktive stamp images – photo-realistic stamps that create an impressive detailed image with a single stamp. If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by August 10th for this next kit.
SUMMER NIGHTS ADD-ON AVAILABLE!
If you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you now have the option to purchase the Summer Nights Add-On card and envelope pack that coordinates with the contents of the July Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin kit. The Add-On can be purchased through the online store. (It is NOT something you needed to “add on” to your subscription.)
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve August 2020 In Good Taste Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Playing with Patterns Suite will be available September 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (July-December) now include links to instructional videos!
STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINES
You’ll see the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines on pages 170-172 in the new 20-21 Annual Catalog. They weren’t quite ready with the launch of this publication. There are still some COVID-19-related delays with the mini machine. But the larger Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available September 1st!
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.