I am blessed to be in a profession I love surrounded by people I adore! It’s the discount that led me to purchasing the Starter Kit 20 years ago, but its the people and the fun (okay, the discount, too) that fuel me to keep sharing what I love.
Our Stampers With ART community is full of wonderful people. We are diverse in so many ways (age, gender, location in the US, race, beliefs, personalities, passions, etc.), but we all share a commonality that bonds us… our passion for Stampin’ Up! and the art of paper crafting.
We have a Facebook group where we can ‘meet up’, share ideas, get tips, get inspired, etc. And as the lead of this community, I offer training, project ideas, resources, newsletters, class and event ideas, motivation and well…LOTS of enthusiasm. You can always count on me for the energy. 🙂
JOIN IN ON THE FUN
Becoming a Stampers With ART member is simple. You just need to purchase the Starter Kit. The price of the kit is THE BEST deal Stampin’ Up! offers – $99 for $125 worth of product of your choosing, free shipping directly to you (a savings of $9.90), and free business supplies (so there is no pressure to try the business side of things if you don’t want to).
AND RIGHT NOW…During Sale-a-Bration 2020 (January 3 – March 31) the kit is $99 + tax for $125 worth of product, PLUS a Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Paper Sampler, and a stamp set of your choice! You choose that stamp set & what you want to get in your kit. You’ll also get a bonus Paper Pumpkin kit at no extra cost.
Once you are a member,…
* Enjoy weekly Stampers With ART Stars’ News, an email of information, celebrations, ideas, news, reminders, etc. that comes straight to you each Tuesday.
* Connect with others in our Facebook group and form relationships/friendships across the miles.
* Receive the latest trainings. When changes and/or new products come about, I will bring the training to you through posts, emails, virtual gatherings on Facebook, videos, broadcasts and webinars. I also offer specific training videos HERE on my website.
* Participate in card swaps! These can be through the mail or virtually via our FB group. This is a great way to get more ideas.
* See what I share with my customers. I add you to my customer newsletter list so you can see what I share and use those ideas if you wish.
* Join in as many of us attend Stampin’ Up! events together.
* Earn incentives and receive recognition. I recognize and celebrate, and I give away Demo Dollars that you can spend with me – choose product, business supplies, classes/events, etc.
* I also offer group & one-on-one training/coaching for those who want to work on the business side of things.