WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?
It’s fabulous, fun paper crafting product in “kit form” (pre-cut, pre-scored, ready to assemble) wrapped up in pretty, soft blue tissue paper in a bright, reddish-orange box that gets delivered right to your mailbox each month. And each kit includes a stamp set and ink that you can use again and again even after you’ve created everything within the kit!
HOW DO I ORDER THESE KITS?
You have two choices…
You can choose the monthly subscription option where you pay as you go (“auto pay” from your credit card month to month). With this option you get billed within the first business day or two after the 10th of the month.
- $22 per month (includes shipping) + tax
CLICK HERE to start your Paper Pumpkin account directly as a month-to-month subscription.
…OR you can choose the prepaid subscriptions option which allow you to pay ahead of time. Prepaids can be ordered like any other other Stampin’ Up! product. So these are great when you want to pay for your kits up front, want to get a slight discount (6 or 12 month prepaids), have other product to order, are ordering for someone’s party or club, want to earn other perks (Stampin’ Rewards, Loyalty Rewards, Sale-a-Bration freebies, etc.), or want to give a fun gift to another.
- 1 month – $21 + shipping/tax
- 3 months – $63 + shipping/tax
- 6 months – $114 + shipping/tax
- 12 months – $220 + shipping/tax
Either way, the kits still get processed and shipped each month around the 11th and delivered right to your mailbox…prepaid people get their kits around the same time as the month-to-month people.
Monthly Subscriptions…Click here to get started. Set up a Paper Pumpkin account, enter your payment and delivery information, and wait for your kits to begin arriving. Payments will be automatically processed shortly after the 10th of each month.
Kits arrive on or around the 18th. You can cancel at any time.
Prepaid Subscriptions…You can pre-pay for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months by purchasing them on a regular order (online, through a party/club/class, directly with a demonstrator…). Click here to view and purchase a prepaid subscription online. Then follow the steps sent in the email you get afterwards to set up your Paper Pumpkin account (if you don’t already have an existing one), enter your prepaid code (that you will receive in that email after purchasing) and delivery information, and wait for your kits to begin arriving. Click here for a printable instruction sheet.
Kits arrive on or around the 18th. If you find you enjoy the kits, you can always add your credit card payment information and when the pre-paid subscription runs out, your account will convert to a monthly subscription. If you do not want to continue receiving kits, simply do not enter you credit card info into your account or cancel.
THE WONDERFULNESS THAT I WOULD GET…
- At only around $22.00 per month, it’s cheaper than therapy!
- You can get $22 in FREE product of your choosing when you purchase the 12-month prepaid.
- Everything comes pre-cut and pre-scored, and the stamps, inks & special adhesives are included. So there is no need for extra tools except a simple scissors and the clear block that comes with your first kit.
- It’s all in one box which makes it easy for storage, travel, etc.
- You can make fabulous projects (cards and gifts that you’ll want to give to others) just using the contents of the kit!
- It includes an information sheet with simple visual/written directions. And you can view a how-to video for each kit at Paper Pumpkin’s YouTube channel.
- It is delivered directly to YOU. Gotta love that!
- It’s great for ALL ages from kids to teens to parents to grandparents. It’s great for guys AND gals.
- It’s great for sharing. What a wonderful thing to do WITH your kids each month – mother/daughter time!? Or these kits can be great reasons to get together with friends – have a monthly crafting day! You can even purchase prepaids and give the redemption codes as gifts…birthdays, Christmas, or just because. Or how about sending kits to college kids living away from home?
- Sometimes there are hints shared on social media, but it’s usually a surprise each month. Not knowing what you are going to get is a HUGE part of the fun!
- Life is busy now-a-days. You DESERVE a quick, creative escape once a month. Just 10-30 minutes is all you need.
- Want to make something different with the contents of a Paper Pumpkin kit? There are many ideas out there on the internet. Google the name of the kit, and you’ll see ALL kinds alternate ideas made with the contents of that kit. One of my favorite ways is to find ideas for each kit on Pinterest. Click here to see my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest board. I also started a group on Facebook called the PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB. You’ll want to join, because the ideas there are endless – people are posting ideas there all the time!
- Stampin’ Up! also offers select past kits (full and refill) to its current active subscribers. You must be an active subscriber to purchase these past kits.
BUT, there’s more!! EXTRA PERKS from Me!…
- I create and share alternate ideas using the kit contents. Then I post my how-to videos & photos of my projects on my blog. (These ideas always include scrapbook pages, alternate greeting card ideas & 3-D items.) Click here to see links to past kit ideas. Click here to see the most recent posts.
- Then when you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through ME, I send you exclusive project ideas in a private video each month showing you other ways to use the products in the kit.
- Gifts! These are random, but I send about 3-4 per year. Past gifts have included Stampin’ Up! products like rhinestones, pearls, glimmer paper, designer paper, ribbons, die-cuts, sequins, and more.
- Drawings for active subscribers! I draw 5 random winners from my current active subscribers each month. Those winners are mailed a card that I created using the latest paper pumpkin kit.
- Drawings for new subscribers! I draw 1 random winner from my my newest subscribers each month. That winner is mailed the paper pumpkin kit that was sent BEFORE they were subscribed with me.
- And my subscribers get the perks that any of my purchasing customers get – free catalogs and free monthly better-than-flat tutorials.
PAST PAPER PUMPKIN IDEAS THAT I HAVE SHARED ON MY BLOG…
Click here to see what I’ve been blogging about lately.
Stampin’ Up! shares videos each month to show how to assemble each kit according to the kit directions. You can access the most recent ones on their Paper Pumpkin Youtube Channel. (Original past kits are mixed in with other videos on Stampin’ Up!’s Main Youtube Channel.)
I love to “think OUTSIDE the box” when it comes to the My Paper Pumpkin kits. And I post videos on my Youtube channel each month featuring these fun twists on the kit contents. Below is a video I recorded showing alternate ideas using the April 2019 kit supplies. Check out my YouTube Channel (Rachel Tessman’s channel). I’ve put them all under my Paper Pumpkin Playlist so they are easy to find! You can even subscribe to my channel so you get email alerts when my videos post.
Q: What comes in a My Paper Pumpkin kit?
A: It’s a surprise each month. Anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun! You’ll have everything you need to complete the project thought: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You may need adhesive and scissors.) It also comes with easy to follow instructions.
Q: What if I want more than one subscription?
A: When you sign up for your subscription you can increase your quantities in your account and you can adjust it every month. If you know you want to give away a kit one month as a gift you can increase your quantity for that month and then change your quantity again the next month.
Q: How long will it take to make each Paper Pumpkin project?
A: Paper Pumpkin is designed to be completed in 30 minutes or less!
Q: Are the products in the kits the same as other Stampin’ Up! products?
A: A lot of the kit components are the same products that Stampin’ Up! offers. The photopolymer stamps, ink, envelopes, special adhesive, and many of the accessories are the same products offered by Stampin’ Up! There are also exclusive products that you can only get through Paper Pumpkin.
Q: What kind of stamps come in a Paper Pumpkin kit?
A: Our Paper Pumpkin kits come with Stampin’ Up!’s awesome photopolymer stamps. They are among the highest quality photopolymer stamps on the market!
Q: I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to a monthly subscription. Can I try it out first before I sign up every month?
A: There is not long term commitment with Paper Pumpkin. If you want to sign up monthly you can cancel at any time! If you want to try it out for a little while, you can also order a three month or one month prepaid subscription.
Q: How can I fit this into my busy schedule?
A: Paper Pumpkin is perfect for you! There’s no designing or prep work involved. The kits are all-inclusive and all the components are scored, cut, and ready to assemble. When your fabulous reddish-orange box arrives, all you need to do is sit down and enjoy a fun creative experience. The projects are designed to take 30 minutes or less, and we all need a LITTLE creative time in our lives, right?
Q: How much is shipping on a Paper Pumpkin kit?
A: Shipping is included in the month-to-month subscription. The only additional cost is tax. There is additional shipping costs on prepaids.
Q: When Will I Be Billed?
A: Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships. You will get an e-mail notifying you that your card has been charged. OR if you purchase prepaid kits, you are charged at the time of purchase.
Q: Is my subscription on auto renew?
A: Yes, your month-to-month subscription is on auto renew. (This is optional for those who redeemed prepaid subscripions.) However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Simply log on to your account and click “manage my account” on or before the 10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month or cancel completely.
Q: When do I need to sign up in order to get my Paper Pumpkin for a specific month?
A: You need to sign up by the 10th of the month in order to receive your Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you sign up after the 10th―no worries! You will get your first kit the following month. You’ll know your Paper Pumpkin is on its way when you receive your shipment confirmation e-mail.
Q: Is there any way to get a discount?
A: Yes, there is a savings. When you order a six month prepaid subscription, you save $1 per month, and when you order a 12 month prepaid subscription, you buy 11 and get the 12th month free…plus you’ll get Stampin’ Rewards. If you become a demonstrator, you can get demonstrator discounts as well.
Q: What is a prepaid subscription?
A: Prepaid subscriptions provide an opportunity to purchase one or several months of Paper Pumpkin all at once. They can be purchased online, at a party, directly through a demonstrator, etc…
Q: How many prepaid months can I purchase at once?
A: You can select a subscription for one, three, six, or 12 months.
Q: Can I order more than one prepaid subscription at once?
A: Yes. You may purchase multiple prepaids. But…Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if someone buys two six-month prepaid subscriptions, they’ll enter the first code and then, after six months, enter the second code.
Q: How are prepaid subscriptions redeemed?
A: When the order is paid for and closed, the customer will receive an e-mail with a redemption code and instructions on how to redeem. The e-mail will guide them to www.mypaperpumpkin.com where they will enter their code. The system will recognize the number of months they’ve paid for. Be sure to enter shipping information into the account. Click here for the step-by-step process of purchasing and redeeming a prepaid subscription.
Q: Can a current subscriber order a prepaid subscription?
A: Of course! After they order and enter the code, the prepaid months will be used up before any future shipments are charged on the card in their account. When the prepaid months are over, the subscription will go back to being charged monthly to the credit card on file. Keep in mind that if a current subscriber is already attached to a demonstrator, the existing subscription will remain with the original demonstrator even if the prepaid was purchased through someone else.
Q: Can a prepaid subscription be ordered with a host code?
A: Yes. Click here to see how.
Q: Can a prepaid subscription be ordered as a gift?
A: Yes. You can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You’d just purchase the prepaid subscription. And when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at www.mypaperpumpkin.com. One thing to keep in mind is that the redemption codes will not work across borders. (So, someone in Canada could not gift a subscription to someone is the US and vice versa.)
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions or need help with Paper Pumpkin. I LOVE this kit-in-the-mail program and am constantly keeping up with the latest Paper Pumpkin information and news.