WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?
It’s fabulous, fun paper crafting product in “kit form” (pre-cut, pre-scored, ready to assemble) wrapped up in pretty, soft blue tissue paper in a bright, redish-orange box that gets delivered right to your mailbox each month. And each kit includes a stamp set and ink that you can use again and again even after you’ve created everything within the kit!
HOW DO I ORDER THESE KITS?
Subscriptions start at just $17.92 a month (shipping is included)!
Become a monthly subscriber today (“auto pay” from your credit card month to month)…
…OR try it out by purchasing and redeeming prepaid kits. When you pre-pay, the kits still get delivered to your mailbox (one a month for the number of months you paid), but there are no further charges.
Regular Subscriptions…Click here to get started. Set up a Paper Pumpkin account, enter your payment and delivery information, and wait for your kits to begin arriving. Payments will be automatically processed shortly after the 10th of each month. Kits arrive on or around the 16th. You can cancel at any time.
Prepaid Subscriptions…You can pre-pay for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months by purchasing them on a regular order (online, through a party, directly with the demonstrator…). Click here to view and purchase a prepaid subscription online. Then set up a Paper Pumpkin account, enter your prepaid code (that you will receive after purchasing) and delivery information, and wait for your kits to begin arriving. Kits arrive on or around the 16th. If you find you enjoy the kits, you can always add your payment information and when the pre-paid subscription runs out, your account will convert to a regular subscription. If you do not want to continue receiving kits, simply do not enter you credit card info into your account.
CLICK HERE to see the process of ordering and redeeming pre-paid subscriptions.
And here is a quick tutorial video on how to start, update and manage your account.
THE WONDERFULNESS THAT I WOULD GET…
- At only $17.92 – $20.00 per month (including shipping!), it’s cheaper than therapy!
- You can get $21.50 in FREE product of your choosing when you go with the $17.92 per month option (the 12-month prepaid).
- Everything comes pre-cut and pre-scored, and the stamps, inks & special adhesives are included. So there is no need for extra tools except a simple scissors and possibly basic tape/adhesive.
- It’s all in one box which makes it easy for storage, travel, etc.
- You can make fabulous projects (cards and gifts that you’ll want to give to others) just using the contents of the kit!
- It includes an information sheet with simple visual directions.
- It is delivered directly to YOU. Gotta love that!
- It’s great for ALL ages from kids to teens to parents to grandparents. It’s great for guys AND gals.
- It’s great for sharing. What a wonderful thing to do WITH your kids each month – mother/daughter time!? Or these kits can be great reasons to get together with friends – have a monthly crafting day! You can even purchase prepaids and give the redemption codes as gifts…birthdays, Christmas, or just because. Or how about sending kits to college kids living away from home?
- It’s a surprise each month. Not knowing what you are going to get is a HUGE part of the fun!
- Life is busy now-a-days. You DESERVE a quick, creative escape once a month. Just 10-30 minutes is all you need.
- Stampin’ Up! shares how-to videos – quick videos that will show how to make the projects per the directions.
- Plus, there are many ideas out there on the internet. Google the name of the kit and you’ll see ALL kinds alternate ideas made with the contents of that kit. One of my favorite ways is to find ideas for each kit on Pinterest. Click here to see my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest board. I also started a group on Facebook called the PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB. You’ll want to join, because the ideas there are endless – people are posting ideas there all the time!
- Stampin’ Up! also offers select past kits (full and refill) to its current active subscribers. You must be an active subscriber to purchase these past kits.
BUT, there’s more!! EXTRA PERKS from Me!…
- I create and share alternate ideas using the kit contents. Then I post my how-to videos & photos of my projects on my blog. (These ideas always include scrapbook pages, pocket page layouts, alternate greeting card ideas & 3-D items.) Scroll down to see links to past kit ideas.
- Then when you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through ME, I send you 10-14 EXCLUSIVE private tutorials each month showing you lots of other ways to use the products in the kit. Here are sneak peeks of 8 of the exclusive projects from the March 2016 kit.
This is what came in this kit…
And the tutorials for the 10-14 exclusive projects include full instructions and great photos.
CLICK HERE to see sneak peeks of the exclusive projects from other past kits.
- Gifts! These are random, but I send about 3-4 per year. Past gifts have included Stampin’ Up! products like rhinestones, pearls, glimmer paper, designer paper, ribbons, die-cuts, sequins, and more.
- I host a yearly event called the Fall Palooza. I go all out at this event. There are make-n-takes, pumpkin flavored desserts, prizes, gifts,… I also sell past kits that I have on hand at this event, so it’s a good time to shop for gifts or look for those kits that may not be available in the online store anymore.
- And my subscribers get the perks that any of my purchasing customers get – free catalogs and 6-8 project ideas emailed to you the month following each kit you purchase.
WHAT’S NEW IN THE WORLD OF PAPER PUMPKIN?
MY BLOG POSTS…
Click here to see what I’ve been blogging about lately.
Stampin’ Up! shares videos each month to show how to assemble each kit according to the kit directions. You can access the most recent ones on their Paper Pumpkin Youtube Channel. (Original past kits are mixed in with other videos on Stampin’ Up!’s Main Youtube Channel.)
I love to “think OUTSIDE the box” when it comes to the My Paper Pumpkin kits. And I post videos on my Youtube channel each month featuring these fun twists on the kit contents. Below is a video I recorded showing alternate ideas using the March 2016 kit supplies. Check out my YouTube Channel (Rachel Tessman’s channel). I’ve put them all under my Paper Pumpkin Playlist so they are easy to find! You can even subscribe to my channel so you get email alerts when my videos post.
PAST PAPER PUMPKIN IDEAS THAT I HAVE SHARED ON MY BLOG…
- January 2017 – posted 1/28/17: Adoring Arrows January 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Ideas
- January 2017 – posted 1/30/17: Adorning Arrows Pages, Card and Treat Bag
- January 2017 – posted 2/14/17: Valentine Treats for Classmates
- February 2017 – posted 2/26/17: February 2017 Many Happy Birthdays Exclusive Sneak Peek
- February 2017 – posted 3/9/17: Many Happy Birthdays February 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Ideas
- March 2017 – posted 3/28/17: Bunny Buddies March 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Ideas Part 1 of 2
- March 2017 – posted 4/4/17: Bunny Buddies March 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Ideas Part 2 of 2
- April 2017 – posted 4/24/17: A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop – A Sara Thing Kit
- April 2017 – posted 5/4/17: A Sara Thing April 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Ideas
- May 2017 – posted 5/25/17: A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop – Sprinkled With Love Kit
- May 2017 – posted 5/30/17: Sprinkled with Love May 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Ideas – 25% Off for New Subscribers!
- May 2017 – posted 6/10/17: More May 2017 Sprinkled With Love & 25% Off Reminder
- June 2017 – posted 6/29/17: A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop – One In A Melon Kit
- June 2017 – posted 7/1/17: One In A Melon June 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Ideas
- June 2017 – posted 7/9/17: One In A Melon June 2017 Paper Pumpkin – A Couple More
- July 2017 – posted 7/29/17: Positively Picturesque July 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Ideas
- July 2017 – posted 8/8/17: Fresh Florals meets the July Kit
- July 2017 – posted 8/10/17: A Peek at the August Kit (Last Day to Get In) & More July Kit Ideas
- August 2017 – posted 8/28/17: August 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Alternate Ideas
- August 2017 – posted 8/30/17: A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop – Giftable Greetings Kit
- August 2017 – posted 9/9/17: More Giftable Greetings Alternative Ideas
- September 2017 – posted 9/26/17: Layered Leaves September 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Alternate Ideas
- September 2017 – posted 9/28/17: A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop – Layered Leaves
- September 2017 – posted 10/6/17: Layered Leaves 12×12 Scrapbook Page Layout
- September 2017 – posted 10/9/17: Even More Layered Leaves Kit Ideas For You & Reminders
- October 2017 – posted 10/22/17: Demos Galore Gifts & Paper Pumpkin Peek
- October 2017 – posted 10/26/17: A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop – Pining For Plaid
- October 2017 – posted 10/27/17: Pining for Plaid October 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Alternate Ideas
- October 2017 – posted 11/7/17: More Pining For Plaid Creations – Z-Fold Card
- October 2017 – posted 11/8/17: Another Pining for Plaid Project – Photo Pocket Page
- October 2017 – posted 11/10/17: Pining for Plaid Christmas Tree Mini Note Card & OnStage November 2017
- November 2017 – posted 11/19/17: Back In Plaid November 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Alternate Ideas Part 1
- November 2017 – posted 11/24/17: Back In Plaid November 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Alternate Ideas Part 2
- October & November 2017 – posted 11/29/17: Pining for Plaid Meets Back in Plaid
- November 2017 – posted 11/30/17: A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop – Back In Plaid
- October & November 2017 – posted 12/9/17: Peeks at Inspiration for the December Kit!
Q: What comes in a My Paper Pumpkin kit?
A: It’s a surprise each month. Anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun! You’ll have everything you need to complete the project thought: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You may need adhesive and scissors.) It also comes with easy to follow instructions.
Q: What if I want more than one subscription?
A: When you sign up for your subscription you can increase your quantities in your account and you can adjust it every month. If you know you want to give away a kit one month as a gift you can increase your quantity for that month and then change your quantity again the next month.
Q: How long will it take to make each Paper Pumpkin project?
A: Paper Pumpkin is designed to be completed in 30 minutes or less!
Q: Are the products in the kits the same as other Stampin’ Up! products?
A: A lot of the kit components are the same products that Stampin’ Up! offers. The photopolymer stamps, ink, envelopes, special adhesive, and many of the accessories are the same products offered by Stampin’ Up! There are also exclusive products that you can only get through Paper Pumpkin.
Q: What kind of stamps come in a Paper Pumpkin kit?
A: Our Paper Pumpkin kits come with Stampin’ Up!’s awesome photopolymer stamps. They are among the highest quality photopolymer stamps on the market!
Q: I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to a monthly subscription. Can I try it out first before I sign up every month?
A: There is not long term commitment with Paper Pumpkin. If you want to sign up monthly you can cancel at any time! If you want to try it out for a little while, you can also order a three month or one month prepaid subscription.
Q: How can I fit this into my busy schedule?
A: Paper Pumpkin is perfect for you! There’s no designing or prep work involved. The kits are all-inclusive and all the components are scored, cut, and ready to assemble. When your fabulous reddish-orange box arrives, all you need to do is sit down and enjoy a fun creative experience. The projects are designed to take 30 minutes or less, and we all need a LITTLE creative time in our lives, right?
Q: How much is shipping on a Paper Pumpkin kit?
A: Shipping is included in the $17.92-$20 (US) cost. The only additional cost is tax.
Q: When Will I Be Billed?
A: Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships. You will get an e-mail notifying you that your card has been charged. OR if you purchase prepaid kits, you are charged at the time of purchase.
Q: Is my subscription on auto renew?
A: Yes, your month-to-month subscription is on auto renew. (This is optional for those who redeemed prepaid subscripions.) However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Simply log on to your account and click “manage my account” on or before the 10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month or cancel completely.
Q: When do I need to sign up in order to get my Paper Pumpkin for a specific month?
A: You need to sign up by the 10th of the month in order to receive your Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you sign up after the 10th―no worries! You will get your first kit the following month. You’ll know your Paper Pumpkin is on its way when you receive your shipment confirmation e-mail.
Q: Is there any way to get a discount?
A: Yes, there is a savings. When you order a six month prepaid subscription, you save $1 per month, and when you order a 12 month prepaid subscription, you save $2 per month (plus you’ll get Stampin’ Rewards).
Q: What is a prepaid subscription?
A: Prepaid subscriptions provide an opportunity to purchase one or several months of Paper Pumpkin all at once. They can be purchased online, at a party, directly through a demonstrator, etc…
Q: How many prepaid months can I purchase at once?
A: You can select a subscription for one, three, six, or 12 months.
Q: Is there a discount for ordering a higher number of months at once?
A: Yes, there is a savings. When you order a three-month subscription, you save about 28¢ per month. When you order a six-month subscription, you save $.95 per month. And when you order a 12-month subscription, you save $2.03 per month.
Q: Can I order more than one prepaid subscription at once?
A: Yes. You may purchase multiple prepaids. But…Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if someone buys two six-month prepaid subscriptions, they’ll enter the first code and then, after six months, enter the second code.
Q: How are prepaid subscriptions redeemed?
A: When the order is paid for and closed, the customer will receive an e-mail with a redemption code and instructions on how to redeem. The e-mail will guide them to www.mypaperpumpkin.com where they will enter their code. The system will recognize the number of months they’ve paid for. Be sure to enter shipping information into the account. Click here for the step-by-step process of purchasing and redeeming a prepaid subscription.
Q: Can a current subscriber order a prepaid subscription?
A: Of course! After they order and enter the code, the prepaid months will be used up before any future shipments are charged on the card in their account. When the prepaid months are over, the subscription will go back to being charged monthly to the credit card on file. Keep in mind that if a current subscriber is already attached to a demonstrator, the existing subscription will remain with the original demonstrator even if the prepaid was purchased through someone else.
Q: Why am I not charged for shipping on a prepaid subscription?
A: Shipping is included in the base price so additional shipping will not be charged on prepaid subscriptions.
Q: Can a prepaid subscription be ordered with a host code?
A: Yes. Click here to see how.
Q: Can a prepaid subscription be ordered as a gift?
A: Yes. You can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You’d just purchase the prepaid subscription. And when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at www.mypaperpumpkin.com. One thing to keep in mind is that the redemption codes will not work across borders. (So, someone in Canada could not gift a subscription to someone is the US and vice versa.)
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions or need help with Paper Pumpkin. I LOVE this kit-in-the-mail program and am constantly keeping up with the latest Paper Pumpkin information and news.