Current Stamp Your Art Out! Hosting Codes:
- November Code – Rachel Tessman – B3EC3ENK
- Paper Crafters Club 1 – Char Grandell – 7KD2G33A
- Paper Crafters Club 2 – Melissa Gibson – K2ZCW2TQ
- Paper Crafters Club 3 – Jacqueline Volk – SQXPSDUA
Are you looking for basic instructions for ordering using that code? See below.
Are you looking for step-by-step how to place an order online? Click Here
Click Here to Shop Now.
Online Paper Crafters Club
Are you interested in joining my club?
Do you love Stampin’ Up! products enough to order them monthly?
Do you want to get Stampin’ Rewards (free products) just for ordering consistently?
Then my Online Paper Crafters club might be the IDEAL thing for you. The only commitment is to make your purchase each month for the 6 month length of the club, and you will get the perks!
And you don’t need to live near me to participate! Let me know if you have questions OR if you are ready to join.
- Place a minimum $25 order each month using that club’s monthly Host Code.
- Club lasts 6 consecutive months.
- Place your club order by the 12th of the month.
- Free Catalogs during the length of you club commitment
- A guaranteed $15+ in product of your choice during hosting month. See Stampin’ Rewards chart for possibilities.
- Orders may include any catalog merchandise, promotions, clearance rack items, past Paper Pumpkin kits (if you are an active subscriber), Paper Pumpkin Prepaids, and any of my exclusive special offerings.
- You may share the host code with friends and family who order. (This is very beneficial during the month YOU host as extra orders will only increase the amount of free product you earn.)
- You can earn a free stamp set of your choice by collecting and redeeming 10 Loyalty Rewards points with your $50+ orders AND club orders qualify.
- EXCLUSIVE product perks for orders. This could be something like a set of rhinestones for a $50+ order.
- Project ideas emailed to you each month just for purchasing.
- 6 hand-stamped cards mailed to you during the 6 month term of your club commitment. Cards are made with current product & featured on my blog!
Membership open to US residents only.
Click here for even more information.
How to Apply a Hosting Code to an Order
- Start an order in my online store. (My name and contact information will appear in the upper right corner of your screen.)
- Create an account OR sign in and start shopping by finding products and adding them to your shopping bag.
- After adding your first item (or anytime before checking out), view your shopping bag and enter your hosting code in the lower left corner and click APPLY.
- Finish shopping & check out.