ONLINE PAPER CRAFTER’S CLUB
Here is a club that connects paper crafters from all over the US!
Each month members of the club will take turns being the host/hostess and earning Stampin’ Rewards, and the only requirement is that you need to place an order each month using a specified Hosting Code for a total of six consecutive months.
How does it work?
- Let me know that you want in on the Online Paper Crafter’s Club.
- When 6 people are ready to start, I will contact everyone and that club will begin.
- Every month for 6 months, each club member places an order (that is at least $25 before shipping and tax) in my online store using a designated hosting code.
- As a club member, during one of those 6 months you get to choose free Stampin’ product* of your choice.
- As a club member, you will receive free project ideas (currently featuring fun-fold cards and/or 3-D type items) emailed to you each month just for purchasing.
- Club members are also offered EXCLUSIVE product perks for their orders. This could be something like a set of rhinestones for a $50+ order.
- Club members that place orders of $50+ will earn Stamp Your Art Out Loyalty Rewards on those orders. Loyalty Rewards can earn you a free stamp set of your choice if you collect 10 points in a year’s time. Click here to learn more about loyalty rewards.
- AND each member will receive a hand-stamped card sent soon after each order. Cards are made with current product & featured on my blog!
*Because club members may purchase more than the minimum when they place their online orders, Stampin’ Rewards may be greater than what is achieved at the $150 level.
Special Note: If you live in a state that requires sales tax on the free Stampin’ Rewards items …..you will be responsible for those fees. The minimum shipping on any order is $6.95. Please note that you will be responsible for the minimum shipping for each order you place.
Q: Can I cancel anytime?
A: Your commitment is for 6 months. Those in the club will be counting on you just as you are counting on them.
Let me know if you have any questions.