ONLINE PAPER CRAFTER’S CLUB
Here is a club that connects paper crafters from all over the US!
We can combine the value of our online orders together using a shared hosting code and reap the rewards of free product!
Each month members of the club will take turns being the host/hostess and earning Stampin’ Rewards, and the only requirement is that you need to place an order each month using a specified Hosting Code for a total of six consecutive months.
How does it work?
- Let me know you want in on the Online Paper Crafter’s club.
- When 6 people are ready to start, I will contact everyone and that club will begin.
- Every month for 6 months, each club member places an order (that is at least $25 before shipping and tax) in my online store using a designated hosting code.
- As a club member, during one of those 6 months you get to choose free Stampin’ product* of your choice.
- Club members that place orders of $35+ will earn a free set of supplies from that month’s choice of projects (shipping charges apply, so this is optional). Having me assemble these projects is an additional charge of $5 per project.
- Club members that place orders of $50+ will earn Stamp Your Art Out Loyalty Rewards on those orders. Loyalty Rewards can earn you a free stamp set of your choice in a year’s time. Click here to learn more about loyalty rewards.
- Six hand-stamped cards will be mailed to each club member at the end of the 6 months as a thank you gift for participating in the club.
*Because club members may also purchase other items each month when they place their online orders, Stampin’ Rewards may be greater than what is achieved at the $150 level.
Special Note: If you live in a state that requires Sales Tax on the free Stampin’ Rewards items …..you will be responsible for those fees. The minimum shipping on any order is $6.95. Please note that you will be responsible for the minimum shipping for each order you place.
Q: Can I cancel anytime?
A: Your commitment is for 6 months. Those in the club will be counting on you just as you are counting on them.
Let me know if you have any questions. Click here to learn about the other clubs I offer.