Welcome to the August 2019 Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (click on the names of the participants in the list below my signature) so you can see some fabulous cards and projects created by other demonstrators who also earned the Stampin’ Up!® Greek Isles incentive trip that took place in July.
This month’s hop features new products in the 2019 Holiday Catalog that will debut September 4. Click here to shop online and see all the fun Stampin’ Up! products that are NOW available. And then visit the store on the 4th to see new Holiday Catalog products when they become available.
One item that I believe will be a huge hit is the Christmas Countdown Project Kit. The kit includes a sturdy white box of 25 mini drawers, the decorative pre-cut papers and stickers to add to the white drawer fronts, and a direction pamphlet.
The box measures 11-3/16″ x 11-3/16″ x 2-3/16″. And each drawer measures 2-1/8″ x 2-1/8″ x 2-1/16″.
The Christmas Countdown Stamp Set is available separately and helps to add beautiful images to the drawer fronts. By offering the stamp set separately, those that want to get more than one kit will get just the consumables with each additional kit purchase.
And you just MAY want to get more than one kit so you can give them as gifts or make lots of variations of this kit. Here are some ideas of other ways you can use this kit:
- Countdown to a vacation or a special visit
- Countdown to a wedding
- Countdown to the birth of a baby
- Countdown to another holiday
- Countdown to someone returning home
- Drawers to hold craft items/embellishments
- Drawers to hold notes/memories/trinkets for a couple celebrating an anniversary or for a soon-to-be bride
- Drawers to hold notes of gratitude for Thanksgiving
- Drawers to hold jewelry
- Drawers to hold 25 things that are special about you or 25 reasons why I love you
Or you can make a Halloween “pick a drawer” game as I did below. 😃
If you want to make two variations, you only need ONE kit. I have one kit, but I flipped my drawers around. One side of my drawers are decorated per the kit instructions and with the consumables that come with the kit. The other side of my drawers are decorated with Monster Bash Designer Paper, another fun product debuting in the Holiday Catalog.
Here are the details.
- Monster Bash Designer Paper (books on a shelf sheet)
- Twenty-five “connected” pieces that measure 1-15/16″ x 1-15/16″
- Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon
- 6 feet
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Scrap for stamping and die-cutting warning sign
- Basic Black Cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ scored in the middle at 1-3/4″ and folded in half for die-cutting warning sign background
- 1-3/8″ x 5/8″ scored 3/8″ in at each end as the supporting piece for the sign
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Cut five rows of five Monster Bash designer paper pieces and keep them in order after you’ve cut them.
- Use one of the extra drawer front pieces from the kit (you’ll have 3 extra) as a guide to punch the half-circles in the top of each drawer front. Then adhere them to the drawers using SNAIL.
- In the largest black spaces between the books in the designer paper images add Googly Eyes with Glue Dots.
- Stamp the “Open if you Dare” image, then die-cut with the coordinating die.
- Die-cut the folded 3-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ Basic Black Cardstock with the larger coordinating die making sure that the folded area of the cardstock stays just inside the die.
- Fold the 1-3/8″ x 5/8″ Basic Black Cardstock into a U-shape, attach this to the die-cut black piece to form a “tent,” then adhere the Whisper White stamped sign with SNAIL.
- Wrap the ribbon around the box, insert the tent (which I forgot to do before taking my photos), tie a bow, then wind the ends of the ribbon in and around as shown.
- Finally fill the drawers with a variety of treats, goodies, and scary surprises. Each trick-or-treater can open a drawer if they dare.
Have fun on the hop! And enjoy seeing all those inspiring ideas made by fellow trip achievers using new products!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
STAMP-N-STORAGE FRIENDS SALE
I am excited to announce that now through Tuesday, August 20 at 11:59 pm Central Time, my friends can get 10% off of anything/everything at Stamp-n-Storage!!! Click here or the image below to start shopping.
Then you must use this code at checkout in order for the discount to apply to your purchase/s: FRIENDS19
As many of you know I am a HUGE fan. Click here to see my creative space and get links to my favorite units: https://stampyourartout.com/2018/06/new-stamp-pads-new-organization-a-sale.html
ONSTAGE NOVEMBER 16
Demonstrators are getting ready to register for the next Stampin’ Up!® convention, OnStage November 2019. Registration begins August 20th. And there are several locations to pick from: Atlanta, Edmunton, Hartford, Lansing, Las Vegas, Portland (where I’ll be attending!), and Toronto. Become a demonstrator by purchasing your Starter Kit. Then join us in our excitement as we plan for this fun event. See the Extra, Extra! starter kit special below to learn more about the other perks that come along with being a demonstrator.
REDEEM BONUS DAYS COUPON CODES IN AUGUST
Your Bonus Days coupon codes that you earned in July may now be redeemed! (Every $50 spent July 1–31 before shipping and tax, earned a $5 Bonus Days coupon code. Check your emails for your code/s.) Codes can only be redeemed August 1–31. Click here to learn more about how to redeem your code/s. Click here for more information.
From now until August 31, receive an additional $30 in product for free in your Starter Kit. So instead of $26 for free, you can get $56 in free product (and of course free shipping as always). Yep! Choose $155 worth of product for $99 + tax!! And if that wasn’t awesome enough, a $10 coupon code will be gifted to you the following month to use towards an order by October 31st. Click here for more information.
Plus you will be a part of my Stampers With ART community and receive discounts on future orders!!
A PEEK AT SEPTEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The September 2019 Paper Pumpkin, Bone Appétit kit includes 20 food-safe treat boxes, a unique and exclusive Halloween stamp set, and a spooky, special-edition box. September’s kit also gives new meaning to the word “handmade.” Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White
Click here to get your subscription started by September 10th for this next kit.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our Christmas in August projects are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
NEW CLUB FORMING SOON!
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off in less than a month, and we are looking for more members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.