I’m excited to be participating in the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop today! 😁
The theme for this month’s hop is fun/fancy folds. How fun!
So I decided to share another arrow fold card that I created with the Garden Lane Designer Paper and punched out butterflies from the Butterfly Wishes Stamp Set. I demonstrated how to make an arrow fold card with the Magnolia Suite of products on May 15th in my Facebook Live broadcast and then posted the recorded video…
and close-up photos on my blog on May 18th. At that time, I had been playing around with creating this card I am sharing today and one more (that I’ll share soon).
This is a pretty easy fun fold to make. Here are the details if you would like to give it a try.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store. Because I’m featuring items that will debut on June 4 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog, a few of the links will not work until then.
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” and folded in half
- Scrap for stamping and punching butterflies
- Basic Black Cardstock
- 5” x 4”
- Garden Lane Designer Paper
- 4-1/2” x 3-3/4”
- Mark the bottom front of the folded horizontal Whisper White card base at 2-3/4″. Mark each of the sides of the front of the card at 2-1/8″.
- Connect the 2-3/4″ mark to each of the 2-1/8″ marks with score lines. Connect the 2-3/4″ mark to each of the upper corners with score lines.
- Fold the outer score lines forward. Then fold the inner score lines backward to create the arrow. Use a Bone Folder to make the crease lines crisp. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the folded over sections of the arrow in place.
- I encourage you to watch the video to catch all the tips and directions for making an arrow fold card.
- Mark the bottom of the Basic Black Cardstock in the middle at 2-1/2″. Then follow the directions in the video for cutting from this point diagonally to each of the top corners to make three triangular pieces. Adhere these to the front sections of the card.
- Mark the bottom of the Garden Lane Designer Paper in the middle at 2-1/4″. Cut from this point diagonally to each of the top corners to make three triangular pieces. Adhere these to the black sections of the card.
- Color the stamped and punched butterflies with the Stampin’ Blends Markers. Add them to the card using Glue Dots.
- Stamp the sentiment on the inside of the card.
- Add the rhinestones.
- You could even add a rhinestone in your sentiment if you wish.
I hope you have time to visit the other blogs in the hop to see more fun/fancy folds! Click on the “next blog” button below. This will take you to Annette’s website.
Have fun! And thanks for stopping by.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Be sure to take a good look at the retiring products lists so that you don’t miss out on getting items that you have wanted from the current catalogs: the 2018-19 Annual Catalog and the 2019 Occasions Catalog. CLICK HERE for more detailed information.
EVERYTHING IS ROSY MEDLEY
Are you a fan of rose gold, beautiful florals, and stunning designs? Then the May exclusive Everything Is Rosy Medley is perfect for you! To access the informational flyer, click here. This bundle is $80 US and available during the month of May or while supplies last.
THE 2019-20 ANNUAL CATALOG DEBUTS JUNE 4TH!
CLICK HERE to find out how YOU can get your hands on the new 2019-20 Annual Catalog (and to access the dates about transitioning into the new catalog).
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our handsome masculine-themed May projects are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
STORAGE BY STAMPIN’ UP
Stampin’ Up! is now offering new organizational products! Storage by Stampin’ Up!® for those of us who want to interchangeable, stackable, customizable storage solutions for your Stampin’ Up! ink pads, markers and more!
Click here to learn more.
Click here for a planning/configuration chart.
Click here to access the informational flyer.
CLICK HERE to view and shop for these items in my online store.
ANNUAL CATALOG NEWS
Due to recent supplier issues (and other factors), Stampin’ Up! will no longer be carrying the current die-cutting machine and trimmer: The Big Shot and Stampin’ Trimmer are retiring. These changes are giving Stampin’ Up! the opportunity to research and explore replacement options. But there will be a gap when we do not have a trimmer or die-cutting machine available. You will not see these items in the upcoming 2019-20 Annual Catalog that debuts June 4, 2019. Click here for more information.