It’s time to say goodbye to retiring products* from the 2018–2019 Annual Catalog & the 2019 Occasions Catalog. But before we say goodbye completely to these amazing products, Stampin’ Up! is giving everyone an opportunity to order them before they’re gone for good.
*Retiring products will only be available until June 3rd (or while supplies last), so be sure to get your orders in early!
CLICK HERE to shop my online store now.
Or click below for a list.
By the way, do not be alarmed at the long list. Some items are not leaving completely. Instead they are being reconfigured. The following stamp sets are being offered in Cling Mount only in the new catalog. So they are listed on the retiring products list because they version they are currently in will be no longer. But the stamp set images themselves are staying. To see the Cling Mount Carryover List, click here.
- Occasions (Spring) Catalog Retiring Products List PDF
- Occasions (Spring) Catalog Retiring Products List Excel File
(Download the PDF for a quick reference, or use the Excel file to sort the list by product name, price, page number, or product type. These lists will not be updated. But you can always check the online store to see if what you want is still available.)
*Things to Remember:
- Dates: April 15 – June 3, 2019 (or while supplies last).
- Tools & Accessories will be available while supplies last.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, we’ll keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 24. After May 24, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Select discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- Depending on inventory levels, we may add additional discounts to select products on or after May 9. These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- Discounts will be applied to select retiring items only.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Deadline for OEX/Online orders: June 3, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
CLICK HERE to access my online store.
- If your order is under $150 retail, feel free to use a hosting code when placing your order online.
- If it is $150 or more, then don’t use the code so that YOU can get the Stampin’ Rewards.
- Or… if you’d like to get $125 in merchandise for only $99 and get free shipping (a $10 value!), then you may want to consider joining my Stampers With Art Community. We’d love for you to be a part of our great group! Plus…you’d get to order from the upcoming 2019-20 Annual Catalog early!
The New 2019-20 Annual Catalog!!
Interested in Product Shares to get a sampling of paper, ribbons, embellishments, etc. from the new catalog? CLICK HERE
Mark your calendars!
- The 2019-20 Annual Catalog appears online for demonstrators only.
- Retiring products from the 2018–2019 Annual Catalog & the 2019 Occasions Catalog will be posted at 1:00 PM Mountain Time. (That information is shared at the top of this post.)
- All ordering will be down so Stampin’ Up! can do catalog transition updates between midnight and 4:00 AM (MT). During this time no orders can be entered by demonstrators or by customers in the Online Store.
- Demonstrators can begin pre-ordering products and will receive their complimentary copy of the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog with a demonstrator order placed between May 2 and May 12.
- Starting this day those purchasing the Starter Kit can choose pre-order products. (Click here to learn more about the fun of being a demonstrator in my community of stampers and the many other benefits of purchasing the Starter Kit.)
If you would like to receive the 2018-19 Annual Catalog from me,
please contact me to let me know. Keep in mind…
- Those that have ordered at least $50 worth of product from me during the last year (between May 1, 2018 and April 30, 2019) will be mailed a complimentary one from me.
- Those that live near me (I live in Andover, MN) may pick one up at no charge. Just contact me to arrange a pick up date/time.
- I also give complimentary catalogs to anyone that requests one and can pay $7.25 for me to ship it. (Click the Pay Now button below to pay for shipping costs.)
- If you do not live near enough to pick one up and you haven’t ordered $50+ from me since May 1, then you may place your qualifying order by April 30th to make that list OR request a catalog to be sent by paying for the shipping charge using this Pay Now link.
- Complimentary copies of the 2018-2019 annual catalog begin shipping to those demonstrators who didn’t place a demonstrator order between May 2 and May 12.
- This is the last day to order from the 2018–2019 Annual Catalog & the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
- This is the last day to order from the list of retiring products, too! (see the top of this post)
- All ordering will be down so Stampin’ Up! can do catalog transition updates from midnight to noon (MT). During this time no orders can be entered by demonstrators and by customers in the Online Store.
- The 2019-2020 Annual Catalog sales period begins at noon (MT) and runs through June 2, 2020.
Feel free to use a hosting code while placing your order. Thank you! And happy shopping.