For those of you who have been with me for awhile (or even just for a few weeks and saw my May 9th post and tutorial video), you know I’m having a hard time saying goodbye to the Pocketful of Sunshine Stamp Set which retires June 3rd. It’s such an adorable stamp set. And when paired with the coordinating Pocket Framelits dies (which are NOT retiring because there will be totally different pocket stamp set in the new catalog), you can make so many fantabulous cards and projects!
Here is the latest thing I made…a jean pocket treat box.
I’ve seen a few others share a similar idea with this stamp set and dies. In fact I was gifted one by my upline, Susan Campfield a couple years back. But I HAD to try making one myself. I used another retiring stamp set, Touches of Texture to get the light blue textured jean material look.
Below are directions, measurements and supplies if you want to give this a go.
Products I used… See below for a list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store. (The Bird Ballad Trinkets will not be available until the new catalog debuts on June 4. So the link below will not work until then.)
- Balmy Blue Cardstock
- Two pieces that are 3-1/2” x 4” for stamping and die-cutting the front and back pocket panels
- 1-1/2″ x 7-1/2″ scored at 2-3/4″, 3-3/4″ and 5-1/4″
- Stamp the pocket images with Pacific Point ink. Stamp the sentiment in the upper right corner of one of the pockets. Stamp the textures image with Balmy Blue ink multiple times from the top down on the pocket image areas.
- Stamp the textures image with Balmy Blue ink multiple times from the top down on the 1-1/2″ x 7-1/2″ Balmy Blue strip of cardstock.
- Die-cut the pockets.
- Use a wire cutter to remove the loops on two branch Bird Ballad Trinkets.
- Use Fine Tip Glue to adhere the flowers and the branches onto each die-cut pocket. Off to the left on the front pocket (the one with the sentiment) and off to the right on the back pocket. Allow to dry.
- Fold back the four flaps on each of the pockets. Fold along the three score lines on the Balmy Blue strip of cardstock. Use Multipurpose Glue on the flaps to adhere the front and back pockets to the Balmy Blue strip. Allow to dry.
- Fill with shreddies and a gift of your choice. 🙂
Wouldn’t these make great party favors containers for a young girl’s birthday party?! Be sure to get in on the retiring products before they are gone for good! (Only 8 more days to shop.)
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- wire cutter
- gift or treat
Be sure to take a good look at the retiring products lists so that you don’t miss out on getting items that you have wanted from the current catalogs: the 2018-19 Annual Catalog and the 2019 Occasions Catalog. CLICK HERE for more detailed information.
EVERYTHING IS ROSY MEDLEY
Are you a fan of rose gold, beautiful florals, and stunning designs? Then the May exclusive Everything Is Rosy Medley is perfect for you! To access the informational flyer, click here. This bundle is $80 US and available during the month of May or while supplies last.
THE 2019-20 ANNUAL CATALOG DEBUTS JUNE 4TH!
CLICK HERE to find out how YOU can get your hands on the new 2019-20 Annual Catalog (and to access the dates about transitioning into the new catalog).
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our handsome masculine-themed May projects are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
STORAGE BY STAMPIN’ UP
Stampin’ Up! is now offering new organizational products! Storage by Stampin’ Up!® for those of us who want to interchangeable, stackable, customizable storage solutions for your Stampin’ Up! ink pads, markers and more!
Click here to learn more.
Click here for a planning/configuration chart.
Click here to access the informational flyer.
CLICK HERE to view and shop for these items in my online store.
ANNUAL CATALOG NEWS
Due to recent supplier issues (and other factors), Stampin’ Up! will no longer be carrying the current die-cutting machine and trimmer: The Big Shot and Stampin’ Trimmer are retiring. These changes are giving Stampin’ Up! the opportunity to research and explore replacement options. But there will be a gap when we do not have a trimmer or die-cutting machine available. You will not see these items in the upcoming 2019-20 Annual Catalog that debuts June 4, 2019. Click here for more information.