Here is another one of the four make-n-takes featuring new 2018 Holiday Catalog products that my Stampers With ART Stars made during the last Online Team Event on August 22nd. This one is a gusseted bag/box (or at least that’s what I’m calling it) decorated up with the Toil & Trouble Designer Paper and images from the Spooky Sweets Stamp Set. The box part inside has only four sides, but the bag makes up for the other two.
Here are the fronts of the two versions I made.
Here are the backs.
And here are a couple angled shots. You can really fit a lot of candy in these!
Here are the details if you wish to make one (or more!) yourself.
- Basic Black Cardstock:
- two pieces 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ each scored at 2-3/4″ and 4-3/4″
- scrap for punching out bats
- Whisper White Cardstock:
- scrap for stamping & punching out bats
- scrap for stamping & punching out sentiment
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: scrap for punching out scallop circle
- Toil & Trouble Designer Paper:
- 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″
- scrap with a coordinating hat
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- After cutting and scoring both pieces of Basic Black, fold on the score lines and connect together to form the four sided box. The beauty of this is it can flatten so it’s easy to add into the bag later AND it can be easily be decorated.
- Stamp the sentiment onto Whisper White scrap. Punch this out with 1-1/4″ Circle Punch. Punch 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle from Crushed Curry scrap. Layer together, add a Dimensional on the back, and set aside.
- Stamp the bats onto the other Whisper White scrap. Punch these out with the Spooky Bats Punch.
- Die-cut a hat from the pre-printed hat pattern in the pack of designer paper. Add the hat and bats onto the back side of the box. Use Dimensionals if you wish.
- Punch out another set of bats from the Basic Black scrap. Attach the smallest on to the Library clip using a Glue Dot. Attach the other two and the layered sentiment piece to the 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ designer paper. (To get the look of 3 bats, cut one bat in half and just add the wings coming in from the sides. Trim off any excess.)
- Then attach this designer paper to the front of the box.
- Place it inside the gusseted bag adding the treats within as you slide it inside the bag.
- Close and fold over the top section of the bag. Clip shut. And wait to give it to that special trick-or-treater on Halloween.
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.
Time to redeem those coupon codes! Every $50 you spent in the month of August earned you a $5 coupon code to redeem this month in September! Click here for more information including directions for redeeming your codes with your September order in my online store.
DASHING ALONG FOR FREE
SEPTEMBER 1–30, get FREE Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (in addition to the fabulous Stampin’ Rewards) when you host a party with $250+ in sales or place an order of $250+. Limit of 1 pack per qualifying order.
*In order to qualify, the order merchandise total must reach $250 USD (before shipping and handling).
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS AVAILABLE
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one will be offered each month.