Stampin’ Up! has some fabulous promotions going on. Normally I share promotions at the bottom of my posts, but I am excited about all of these and don’t want you to miss out!
“BONUS DAYS” IS BACK!
Every $50 you spend in the month of August earns you a $5 coupon to redeem in September!
It’s pretty awesome, but be sure to download and read through the FAQ/details sheet below so you don’t loose the coupons you earn.
COLOR YOUR SEASON
There are new limited-time products available for the month of August in the Color Your Season promotion: the Blended Seasons stamp set (an exclusive 10-piece set with images for every season) available in wood-mount or clear-mount, the coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies (also available bundled for a 10% savings in wood-mount or clear-mount), AND a new assortment of Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors (eek!! too fun).
CLICK HERE for the flyer.
PAPER PUMPKIN 50% OFF!
Through August 10th, new subscribers get 50% off their first month of Paper Pumpkin! What a great time to sign up! And the graphic has such pretty colors!!! We’ve been told that it’s a hint at what’s in the kit! Sign up using this link so you can become my personal subscriber and I can spoil you! https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=25553
Speaking of Paper Pumpkin…I’ve come to the conclusion that I won’t be able to do a tutorial video for the adorable July kit. I have ideas swimming in my head, but I was on vacation (on the Stampin’ Up! incentive trip) for almost two weeks. I got the kit just days before we left. And now that we are back, I just don’t have much more spare time before the August kit gets here. But I have shared two fun-fold card ideas so far:
- CLICK HERE to see the fun picnic table card I shared on July 21st.
- CLICK HERE to see the free-standing pop up card I shared on July 26th (for the blog hop).
Plus I have been pinning ideas on my Pinterest page!
Today I want to share my 3rd fun card you can make with the contents of the July 2018 Picnic Paradise kit.
I call it my Flip Open Pocket Card. If you wish to recreate this card with your kit contents, follow the measurements and directions below.
Measurements of extra products:
- Blueberry Bushel Cardstock: 7-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ for card base
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Granny Apple Textured Weave Ribbon : 14″
Measurements of kit products:
- Blue/White Cotton/Tissue Paper: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Blueberry Envelope: trim 1″ out from the crease/score line
Extra Stampin’ Up! Products I Used: See below for a full list of extra supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp sentiment images on the envelope front and on the inside Whisper White piece as shown.
- Keeping everything centered, attach 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ Whisper White piece to the 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Blue/White Cotton/Tissue Paper. (I cut my cotton/tissue paper diagonally from the full sheet like this.)
- Attach this layered piece to the inside of the Blueberry Bushel card base. (Apply SNAIL to the back side of the tissue behind the white cardstock so the adhesive won’t show through.)
- Lay the open envelope (sentiment/blueberry images side up) over the 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ Whisper White layer. Add SNAIL to the trimmed flap of the envelope…
- …and fold the 1-3/4″ section of the card base over to attach.
- Tie the ribbon around the top of the card. (This will also cover up the trimmed flap of the envelope on the inside.)
- Add a gift card or something to the pocket and make someone’s day brighter.
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by August 10th so you can get in on the August kit. (Remember…New subscribers can get 50% off their August kit!) To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate. Are you on Facebook? Then be sure to join the 17,000+ members in the PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB to get lots more inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/
Thanks for visiting!
Product List… things you might need/want in addition to the July 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit to make this card
Join the Paper Crafters Club
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.