Thank you all so much for making my 2018 so special! I love to share my passion for paper crafting with Stampin’ Up! products. And it’s because of you – my friends, family, customers, subscribers, fellow demonstrators, blog followers, etc. – that I am able to make my passion as my career! For that I am so VERY grateful.
Today I’m sharing a card that I created with a few 2018 Holiday Catalog products with a sentiment fitting of my thoughts today. I built it from the smaller mini thank you’s that I had sent out in September along with my August birthday thank you gifts.
Need a thank you card idea to send to that special gift giver this holiday season? These mini cards alone would be great. But it looks even better on a full size card. And the black background and ribbon really make the gold snowflake die-cuts pop!
- Early Espresso Cardstock:
- 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for the card base
- 3″ x 3″
- Whisper White Cardstock:
- Two pieces that are 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ (one for the inside layer)
- 2″ x 3″
- Basic Black Cardstock:
- 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Gold Foil Sheets:
- Scrap for die-cutting snowflakes
- Black Shimmer Ribbon
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Run the Basic Black Cardstock through the Big Shot with the Blizzard die using the embossing mat so that the die doesn’t cut but only leaves an impression in the cardstock.
- Stamp then sentiment with VersaMark ink horizontally onto the 2″ x 3″ Whisper White Cardstock (leaving room for the ribbon). Add the embossing powder, tap off excess, and heat emboss.
- Add the Whisper White piece to the Early Espresso Cardstock. Then tie on the 11″ Black Shimmer Ribbon.
- Tie the 14″ Black Shimmer Ribbon around the front of the card base, but tie the knot on the inside.
- Assemble all the other card layers: add one of the 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ Whisper White pieces to the inside, add one to the outside, add the embossed Basic Black, then add the sentiment layer.
- Adhere Sizzix Adhesive Sheet to the back of the Gold Foil Sheet scrap. Then die-cut to create snowflake stickers.
- Peel off the adhesive sticker backings, and add full and partial gold snowflakes where you see fit.
This Beautiful Blizzard stamp set and coordinating Blizzard Thinlits die are leaving us soon. So if you want them (or any other departing/retiring products), be sure to get them by January 2nd.
There are many items that are leaving us from the 2018 Holiday Catalog (which ends January 2nd), and some of them are discounted. But hurry, many items are “while supplies last.” CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to access the Year-End Closeout list. And CLICK HERE to shop the Closeout online.
With all the new products being released on the 3rd, I am very much looking forward to 2019! I have so many more creative ideas to share with you!!
OCCASIONS/SAB PRODUCT SHARES AVAILABLE!
The 2019 Occasions Catalog debuts January 3rd! That means it’s that time of year to get in on my popular product shares so you can gather up lots of new product for LESS! Sign up today by contacting me with your share choice/s. I’m taking orders for shares now through January 2nd, 2019. CLICK HERE for more information.
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off soon, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up. We are currently looking for more members so we can start another new club. Who is ready?!
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our January projects are almost ready!!) CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one will be offered each month.
CLING STAMPS ARE COMING!
Cling stamps will debut in the 2019 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure! Click HERE for more information.