I couldn’t resist. I made another Slide Out Pocket Fun Fold card. This time I used the Frosted Floral Suite of products: Frosted Floral designer paper, First Frost stamp set, Frosted Bouquet framelits, and the Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets.
I’ll share more details in a minute, but first…
The YEAR END CLOSEOUTS were just announced!
There are many items that are leaving us from the 2018 Holiday Catalog (which ends January 2nd), and some of them are discounted. But hurry, many items are “while supplies last.”
- CLICK HERE to access the list of retiring & surplus items.
The Promotion Details
- No minimum purchase required.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Discount applies to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Host sets may be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Ordering deadlines:
- Phone: January 2, 2019; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: January 2, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
Also the CRAFT & CARRY STAMPARATUS BAG is now available for purchase!
- The bag can be purchased alone for $29 USD/$39 CAD: 149695
- Or it can be purchased with the Stamparatus for $78 USD/$106 CAD using one order number: 151961
- Don’t have this fabulous Stamparatus stamp positioning tool yet? Click here to see it and all the other great accessories now available.
Here are the measurements you’ll need if you plan to recreate my Frosted Floral Slide Out Pocket Fun Fold card.
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
- 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 2” at one end & 3-1/2” at the other end
- Scrap for die-cutting sentiment layer
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 7” x 3-1/2” scored at ½” at one end & 2” at the other end
- Scrap for stamping and die-cutting sentiment
- Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper
- 4” x 3-1/4”
- 4” x 1-3/4”
- Galvanized Metallic Paper
- Scrap for die-cutting branch
- Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon:
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
I’ve shared this style fun fold card a couple times on my blog recently. Click here to see a few versions of this card and a my how-to video for this fun fold. Then click here to see a couple more that I made. Be sure to watch the video for directions for putting together this fun fold card. It’s easier than it looks! The only extra tips I have that are specific to this card would be to stamp the sentiment first, then die-cut it. Adhere it to the die-cut frame layer, attach the die-cut branch behind so it peeks out, then attach it to the front of the card using Dimensionals.
This weekend I’ll be heading up to northern Minnesota once again with my friend, Cheryl Lee. I’ll be spoiling Cheryl all weekend (with my parents’ help) during this second annual Silver Elite Retreat, an all-expense paid weekend get-away that includes gifts and fun stamping projects as a celebration of her title and achievements. So I’m currently on a mad rush to create all these items! I’ll be sure to share photos next week.
OCCASIONS/SAB PRODUCT SHARES AVAILABLE!
The 2019 Occasions Catalog debuts January 3rd! That means it’s that time of year to get in on my popular product shares so you can gather up lots of new product for LESS! Sign up today by contacting me with your share choice/s. I’m taking orders for shares now through January 2nd, 2019. (I don’t have photos of all the products yet since I personally can’t order these items until December 5th. Product images will show up by mid-December if not earlier.) CLICK HERE for more information.
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off soon, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up. We are currently looking for FOUR more members so we can start another new club. Who is ready?!
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! Our December projects are ready!! CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one will be offered each month.
CLING STAMPS ARE COMING!
Cling stamps will debut in the 2019 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure! Click HERE for more information.