Today I am sharing the 3rd set of cards that attendees made at my October Stamp-A-Stack event . (You can see the other two sets I’ve shared already by clicking on these links: Set 1 was shared on October 24. And set 2 was shared on October 14 and October 30. I’ll share the last set of cards sometime this week.)
Below are the supplies, measurements and directions for this music-themed card. Then further down are two other versions & their supply lists. I’d love to know which color combination draws in your attention the most. Feel free to add a comment below.
- Stamps: Flourishing Phrases (141531w or 141534c) and Sheet Music (143967w or 143970c)
- Sahara Sand cardstock (121043): 3-3/4” x 10” folded in half
- Whisper White cardstock (100730): 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” for the inside of the card and 7/8” x 2-1/2”
- Calypso Coral cardstock (122925): 5-1/4” x 4”
- Basic Gray cardstock (121044): 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Champagne Foil Sheets (144748): 3” x 3”
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (144106): 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Calypso Coral 1/8” Sheer Ribbon (144173): about 13”
- Ink: 140932 Basic Gray
- Other: 144677 Musical Instruments Framelits Dies, 143263 Big Shot, 144262 Big Shot Die Brush, 126889 Stampin’ Trimmer, 103579 Paper Snips, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 104430 Dimensionals
- Stamp the Sheet Music image onto the top two thirds of the folded Sahara Sand piece.
- Attach the folded Sahara Sand piece to the Calypso Coral piece. Then attach all of this to the Basic Gray piece.
- Tie on the ribbon so it is positioned just at the bottom of the Sheet Music image.
- Snip the left end of the 7/8” x 2-1/2” Whisper White strip. Stamp the sentiments onto the Whisper White pieces. Leave room on the 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” piece for the treble clef.
- Put the adhesive sheet on the backside of the Champagne Foil Sheet piece. Die-cut the French horn and the treble clef. Then peel of the adhesive backing and add these to the outside and inside of the card.
- Attach the Whisper White inside layer with SNAIL.
- Attach the Whisper White strip with SNAIL under the right side and a Dimensional under the left so it lifts up a bit.
Here is the second version.
This is the third version. I based all the color combinations on the Sheer 1/8″ Ribbon colors and Basic Gray. At my Stamp-A-Stack event, I find it is easiest when there is just one ink color to use at each set of cards, and this each of these used Basic Gray ink.
Thanks for visiting!
Blends are HERE!
Are you lovin’ the the new Stampin’ Blends markers!? They are now available to everyone! If you are planning to purchase ALL of these fantastic alcohol-base artist quality markers (a value of $121.50 plus s/h & tax), I recommend one of these three ways to get the most for your money:
- Join my Online Blends Club! Collect all the markers and coordinating products, earn Stampin’ Rewards and other perks, and keep it easy on the budget by spreading your payments over 4 months. CLICK HERE to download the informational flyer.
- Purchase them all at once, add another $28.50 in merchandise to reach the $150 level, earn $15 in free Stampin’ Rewards and 3 Loyalty Rewards points, and get thenm all right away without waiting!
- OR…Purchase them in the Starter Kit! Get all the markers (and another $3.50 in product if you wish) for only $99 + tax. Shipping is free! And then take advantage of all the other perks that come along with being part of my Stampers With ART Community including the discount on future products!
November’s Kit Will Be Shipping Soon!
Stampin’ Up! is offering two straight months (October and November) of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects with the Season of Style coordinating Paper Pumpkin kits. If you enjoyed the October kit, you will probably like the gifting projects that will come in the November kit. Click here to sign up by November 10th.