This weekend was a bit busy for me. I intended on sharing this last set of Stamp-A-Stack cards with you yesterday, but I’ve been using all my spare non-mom time to crank out gifts for my Online Stampin’ Blends Club members and swap cards and gifts for my team members attending OnStage, Stampin’ Up!’s convention event coming up this week. (Of course I’ll share those on my blog soon.)
And… the boys had friends over for a sleepover. So I went to bed early Saturday night so I could wake up early and help Nick make a pancake breakfast for everyone. (He’s been cooking and making his own lunches and breakfasts for about a month now. He’s growing up way too fast!)
Today I am sharing the last set of cards that the attendees made at my October Stamp-A-Stack event . You can see the other three sets I’ve shared already by clicking on these links:
- Set 1 was shared on October 24.
- Set 2 was shared on October 14 and October 30.
- And set 3 was shared on November 3.
Below are the supplies, measurements and directions for this super simple card. Then further down are photos of the other variations I shared at my class. Each person was given 1 piece of each of the colored cardstock bases and 3 pieces of patterned paper.
- Early Espresso (or Garden Green or Cajun Craze) Cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card…scrap for stamping and punching the label image
- Painted Autumn Designer paper: 3″ x 4″
- Gold Foil Paper: 3″ x 1-3/4″
- Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon: ~14″
- Stamp the sentiment on Very Vanilla scrap cardstock and punch out with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Punch the 3″ x 1-3/4″ Gold Foil piece at both ends with the Scalloped Tag Punch. Be sure to push the paper all the way into the punch and center it before punching.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla punched sentiment to the Gold Foil punched piece using SNAIL.
- Attach the designer paper to the front of the card.
- Tie on the ribbon.
- Attach the layered sentiment piece with Dimensionals.
- Then attach the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock to the inside of the card.
Notice you can purchase each of the stamp sets in more than one way. The clear-mount stamps cling to clear blocks (sold separately and available in my online store under “stamping accessories” in the Stamps section). The wood-mount come with wood blocks. Also note that the Merry Little Labels stamp set can be bundled with the Everyday Label Punch for a 10% savings.
Here are the five other variations of this card.
I tied the knot on the inside of this one.
Did you have a favorite?
Blends are HERE!
Are you lovin’ the the new Stampin’ Blends markers!? They are now available to everyone! If you are planning to purchase ALL of these fantastic alcohol-base artist quality markers (a value of $121.50 plus s/h & tax), I recommend one of these three ways to get the most for your money:
- Join my Online Blends Club! Collect all the markers and coordinating products, earn Stampin’ Rewards and other perks, and keep it easy on the budget by spreading your payments over 4 months. CLICK HERE to download the informational flyer.
- Purchase them all at once, add another $28.50 in merchandise to reach the $150 level, earn $15 in free Stampin’ Rewards and 3 Loyalty Rewards points, and get thenm all right away without waiting!
- OR…Purchase them in the Starter Kit! Get all the markers (and another $3.50 in product if you wish) for only $99 + tax. Shipping is free! And then take advantage of all the other perks that come along with being part of my Stampers With ART Community including the discount on future products!
November’s Kit Will Be Shipping Soon!
Stampin’ Up! is offering two straight months (October and November) of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects with the Season of Style coordinating Paper Pumpkin kits. If you enjoyed the October kit, you will probably like the gifting projects that will come in the November kit. Click here to sign up by November 10th.