I recently received this beautiful card from my friend Cheryl Lee. She made it with several products from the Forever Greenery Suite and the “thank you” image from the Magnolia Blooms Stamp Set (a retired stamp set).
I loved the look and the layout so much that I recreated it and made a couple navy and white versions by substituting in a few products from the Boho Indigo Medley. This is the first one. And below the directions is the second one. I’d love to know which one appeals to you more. I made the one with the gray circle first. But after making the second one with the white circle, I think that one is my favorite.
Here are the details if you wish to make one (or both) of these.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Night of Navy Cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 7-1/2″ scored parallel to short end at 4-1/4″
- Scraps for die-cutting a couple branch pieces
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting a branch piece
- Boho Indigo Designer Paper
- 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Outer cardstock layer (Smoky Slate or Whisper White Cardstock)
- 3″ x 5-1/2″
- Circular piece (Smoky Slate or Whisper White Cardstock)
- Scrap for die-cutting 2-3/8″ diameter Stitched Shapes circle
- Forever Trim (Gold Metallic Trim)
- Emboss the outer cardstock layer with the Greenery Embossing Folder. Then die-cut the branch pieces with the dies in the Boho Indigo Medley and the stitched circular sentiment piece.
- Stamp the sentiment on the circular piece. Then adhere the Gold Hoop with Fine Tip Glue. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp the inside image on the 2-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White piece. (I first stamped on scrap paper and then onto the cardstock. This way I got a lighter shade of blue.)
- Attach the rectangular layers to the Night of Navy card base.
- After the Fine Tip Glue is dry, flip the sentiment circle over and add a bit of Seal Adhesive behind that upper left area. Add a leaf piece from the Forever Gold Laser Cut Paper and the two blue die-cut branch pieces. Then place quite a few Dimensionals across the back of the left portion of that circle securing those embellishments and attaching this focal point to the front of the card.
- Use Glue Dots to add the horizonal navy branch and the gold bow.
- Embellish with Gold Glitter Enamel Dots or the flowers from the medley.
Thanks for visiting! Tomorrow I’ll be sharing lots of other cards I’ve been give recently.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE NEWS
Click here to see these offerings in the online store. You can also find them on pages 170-172 in the 20-21 Annual Catalog. This machine and other related products weren’t quite ready with the launch of this publication. In fact there are still some COVID-19-related delays with the mini machine. But the larger Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and its replacement plates are now available! Click here to learn more.
(In fact why not get this new machine for less along with other bonus items by purchasing it in the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!)
SEPTEMBER’S GET & GO STARTER KIT PROMOTION
The Starter Kit is a fantastic way for new demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for $99, choose $125-worth of products). During the Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion (September 1-30), you can get even MORE products—and at the same great price! These additional products were specifically chosen to help new demonstrators hold an event right from the get-go and get their business off to a running start. Click here to learn the details of this promotion. Click here to access the flyer. And click here to learn more about the benefits of joining my community by purchasing the Starter Kit. A side note…Did you see that the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is now available!? So here’s a thought… you could get this $120 machine, another $5 item (like Rhinestones), and this Get & Go bonus (along with the free business supplies and a bonus Paper Pumpkin kit) in your Starter kit order in September and pay only $99!
A PEEK AT OCTOBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The “Joy to the World” Paper Pumpkin Kit is an exclusive holiday kit that provides a specially-designed box, enough supplies to create eight elegant cards (four each of two designs), and an opportunity to connect with the Stampin’ Up! global community. Not only will you get a head start on your holiday crafting, you’ll get to create Christmas cards, share project ideas, and spread holiday cheer with Stampin’ Up! customers and demonstrators around the world! After you receive their kits, join the Joy of Paper Pumpkin Facebook group to make the most of this month’s kit. Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by October 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve September 2020 Playing With Patterns Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Flowers for Every Season Suite will be available October 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (July-December) now include links to instructional videos!
AUTUMN 2020 MEGA TUTORIAL BUNDLE!
I took part in another mega tutorial bundle group where everyone involved contributed a project tutorial using Autumn-themed products from the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog. Each project includes instructions, photos, imperial and metric measurements, and complete product lists. Click here to learn how you can get this entire bundle of 82 great ideas.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.