Today, on the 10th (the last day of a subscriber period as we make sure our accounts are active so we don’t miss out on the awesome June kit coming up) I wanted to share one more card that I made with the May 2020 A Kit In Color Paper Pumpkin kit. This is the card that five of my lucky subscribers will be getting in just a few days.
I used up almost all my kit cloud cut-outs making my other projects, but I wanted a cloud on this card. And if I was making five cards, I needed 5 clouds. So I used my punches to punch out some Whisper White circles. I then layered them over each other and popped the most dominant front one up on Dimensionals to create depth. And here is what I came up with. I absolutely love it! Below are the details if you wish to recreate this card with your leftover kit pieces.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of extra products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Balmy Blue Cardstock
- 4-1/4” x 11″ scored parallel to the short side at 5-1/2”
- Basic Black Cardstock
- 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 2-5/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (for the inside layer)
- Scraps for punching three 1-1/2″ Circles and one 2″ Circle
- Kit rainbow piece
- Start with 2-3/16″ x 2-13/16″ (half of the full size), then cut up from the bottom (parallel to the long side) at 3/4″
- Kit rectangular vellum piece
- Start with 2-5/16″ x 3-1/4″ (half of the full size), then cut up from the bottom (parallel to the long side) at 3/4″
- Stamp a fun sentiment onto the largest 2″ diameter Whisper White circle. (I actually printed mine from the Share Sunshine Product Giveback PDF Download that was available through June 2nd and then punched it out with the 2″ Circle Punch.)
- Use a leftover cloud from the kit as a stencil. Move from the top down on the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White piece, and sponge Balmy Blue ink where the top edge of the cloud meets the Whisper White paper. Continue until this layer looks filled with fluffy clouds.
- After all pieces are cut, stamped, and sponged, start to assemble the middle rainbow layer.
- Add the rainbow pieces to the top of the 2-5/8″ x 2-7/8″ Basic Black piece. Then add the vellum pieces to the underside. There will be gaps on the right and left edges, but these will disappear as the card comes together.
- Add the largest Basic Black layer to the front of the card base. Add the sponged Whisper White layer onto this. Then add the layered rainbow piece onto this using Dimensionals.
- Form the cloud by first adding two smaller circles so they conceal the gaps in the rainbow layer.
- Add the third small circle above and to the right. Then add the large sentiment circle with Dimensionals.
- Here are three versions I made since the PDF had this sentiment in three colors.
If you didn’t get the downloadable PDF at the time it was available, just use some other fun sentiment that will work in a 2″ diameter circle.
A PEEK AT JUNE’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The upcoming June 2020 exclusive Sara-inspired Paper Pumpkin kit is here to help you #sharesunshine. It includes supplies for eight handmade cards and is specially designed to help you create a box full of cheer. Once you’ve made all the cards, use any leftover pieces to decorate the box. Fill it with yellow goodies, add the included adhesive label, address it to someone special, and brighten their life with a little sunshine! Watch the video to see more!! Coordinating Colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White, and Gold. Kit contains supplies for 8 full size cards (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″).
To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate. Are you on Facebook? Then be sure to join the 24,600+ members in the PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB to get lots more inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/
Thanks for visiting!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Product List…things you might need/want in addition to the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit to make this card
STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINES
You’ll see the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines on pages 170-172 in the new 20-21 Annual Catalog. They are not available quite yet. But they are coming soon! I’ll let you know when I have more details.
BLISSFUL BLOOMS TO-GO CLASS
Registration is open for my Blissful Blooms Paper Pumpkin Palooza!! I’m excited to bring you some top-notch Blissful Blooms kit make-n-takes in a retreat-to-go format. How fun that you can get all these goodies delivered right to your mailbox. AND you can set aside a time to create that works into your schedule. Here are peeks of the 8 cards.
CLICK HERE for more information.
CLICK HERE to fill out the registration request form.
PICK A FREE BUNDLE WITH YOUR STARTER KIT IN JUNE!
June 3-30 is a great time to get the Stampin’ Up!® Starter Kit. During those dates select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog as a FREE add-on! Pick from ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. The starter kit price still remains the same – $99 + tax for up to $125 worth of products (your choice). But during this promotion, you can also get a free bundle. How awesome!
EXTRA STAMPIN’ REWARDS IN JUNE!
June 3-30 is a great time to have a $250+ order! Anyone who hosts a party or shops during the month of June will receive $25 extra in Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying order* of $250+! This extra rewards promotion runs June 3-30, 2020.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Additional Stampin’ Rewards for this promotion will only be awarded once per order.
- The order can be a workshop, customer, online or demonstrator order.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve June 2020 World of Good Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the new Peony Garden Suite will be available July 1st!
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.
ORNATE GARDEN MEGA TUTORIAL BUNDLE
I took part in a mega tutorial bundle group where everyone involved contributed a project tutorial using products in the newly released Ornate Garden Suite. Each project includes instructions, photos, imperial and metric measurements, and complete product lists.
Click here to learn how you can get this entire bundle of 90 great ideas.