I took part in a mega tutorial bundle group where all Stampin’ Up! demonstrators involved contributed a project tutorial using products in the new Ornate Garden Suite being released publicly tomorrow, April 1st. We are so excited to be able to share this bundle of 90 tutorials with you! Each project includes instructions, photos, imperial and metric measurements, and complete product lists. I think you’ll love it!
You can get your hands on these exclusive tutorials in one of these 3 ways…
- Place an order with me* using one of my current host codes during the months of April, May or June 2020 to receive this Ornate Garden Mega tutorial bundle for FREE!**
- Purchase it for $21. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page, and scroll down to find this bundle and it’s associated PayPal button.**
- Or…be an active member in my Stampers With ART Community.
Please keep in mind that these projects are exclusive and will not be shared publicly online.
*If your order is $150 or more (before shipping/tax), do not apply a code. Instead, your order of this size will automatically qualify you for Stampin’ Rewards. If your order is $50+, you will earn Loyalty Rewards points (10 in a year’s time = a free stamp set).
**Once I see that you’ve made the purchase, a link to the tutorial bundle/s will be emailed to you!
There are so many creative possibilities with the new Ornate Garden Suite of products. Did you see the card I shared on March 17th when I first introduced this suite? Click here to see that card. (I absolutely LOVED making this one.) Click here for the Ornate Garden informational flyer. And remember…these products will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, April 1.
Below is another card that I designed. It’s a simpler card you can make with the Ornate Garden Designer Paper, Ornate Thanks Stamp Set, Gold Gilded Gems, and Ornate Borders Dies. I’ve included measurements and directions for you.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored parallel to the short side at 5-1/2″.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ for the inside and 1-1/2″ wide scrap to die-cut border
- Ornate Garden Designer Paper: six strips that each measure 3/4″ x 3″
- Die-cut the scalloped border.
- Adhere designer paper strips spaced evenly (about 1/8″ apart) as shown.
- Trim the excess white cardstock between the strips.
- Keep the strips in the same order and keep that same amount of spacing. Then adhere strips to the front of the card.
- Stamp “thanks” down the right side. Add gems. Then add the Whisper White layer on the inside of the card.
This suite will be appearing in the new 2020-21 Annual Catalog. But with this promotion, we can get our hands on it during the early release starting tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by! For even more ideas, check out what I’ve been pinning in my 2020-21 Annual Catalog Pinterest board.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
A PEEK AT APRIL’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The upcoming April 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit is “fam-tastic!” It’s a fun, family appreciation themed card kit that will make it easy for you to share your heart with those you love most: mom, dad, daughter, son, sister, brother, and anyone in your life who feels like family. April’s kit even includes Mother’s Day and Father’s Day sentiments! Click here to see the promotional video to learn more (and see peeks!). Coordinating Colors: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam. Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes. Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
You won’t want to miss this kit! Click here to activate your subscription by April 10th for this April kit.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.