A new suite of products from the upcoming 2020-21 Annual Catalog will be available early…starting April 1st. And right now with a preorder period, some of us Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are getting our hands on many of these items now.
Here is one of my favorite cards I made when I was playing with the dies and stamps during a recent crafting retreat.
I laugh because it was an intense, time-consuming experience die-cutting with all the dies in the two sets. But I’m so glad I did. I’m completely in love with the dies! They make beautiful accents and layers. Here are details for my card in case you’d like to recreate it yourself.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 7” x 5” scored parallel to the short side at 3-1/2”
- Pool Party Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ and scraps to die-cut border dies (one for floral border and one for edge border that includes the branches)
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5″ x 3-1/2″ and scrap to die-cut heart
- Vellum Cardstock: 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ and scraps for die-cutting three flowers
- Gold Foil Sheets: 3-7/8″ x 2-7/16″
- Die-cut all pieces.
- Attach the Crumb Cake folded card piece to the Vellum so that the Vellum exposed at the top and sides is about the same (about 3/16″) and the Vellum exposed at the bottom is about 7/16″.
- Add this to the 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Pool Party base piece making sure that the adhesive is hidden behind the Crumb Cake layer.
- Stamp the inside sentiment.
- Trim a bit off one end of the die-cut Pool Party border.
- Add the die-cut Pool Party border and the little white heart to the inside by sponging on Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the sentiments on the Whisper White frame piece.
- Adhere the Gold Foil layer and Whisper White frame piece together so that the gold peeks through all those little holes in the interior of the frame. Then add this to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
- Attach the Pool Party branch pieces with sponged on Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Add the Vellum flowers with Glue Dots. Then add Gilded Gems…a small one on the inside of the card, and two medium and one large on the Vellum flowers on the front.
I invite you to join me when I broadcast live on Facebook tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11 AM Central Time. I’ll be showing you how to make an adorable punch art bunny when I share a fun Easter treat box. Click here to get to my Facebook Page. I then invite you to like and follow my page so you can get updates when I post and go live.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
ORNATE GARDEN SUITE BEING RELEASED EARLY
A beautiful new suite of products from the upcoming 2020-21 Annual Catalog is being released early! You can get your hands on these products now (if you are a demonstrator or if you are getting the starter kit this month) or for sure by April 1st when they will be available for all. Click here for the informational flyer. And stay tuned so you can get your hands on an amazing Ornate Garden Mega Tutorial Bundle being that I will be offering soon!
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members in a series of five fabulous months! Our bundle of twelve March 2020 Parisian Blossoms Tutorials are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page.
January 3 to March 31, 2020. Free products for all! Click here to learn more. (Second release products began March 3rd!!)
FYI: the following products are sold out and no longer available…
Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack (item 152314)
Kerchief Card Kit (item 152319)
Golden Honey Designer Paper (item 152311)
COORDINATION PRODUCTS ARE HERE!
February 4-March 31 is the perfect opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. Only available for a limited time or while supplies last. Click here for the visual flyer so you view the products! Click here for the coordination products list flyer. Click here to shop these products in my online store.
FYI: the following product is sold out and no longer available…
Birthday Dies (item 153590)
A PEEK AT APRIL’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The upcoming April 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit is “fam-tastic!” It’s a fun, family appreciation themed card kit that will make it easy for you to share your heart with those you love most: mom, dad, daughter, son, sister, brother, and anyone in your life who feels like family. April’s kit even includes Mother’s Day and Father’s Day sentiments! Click here to see the promotional video to learn more (and see peeks!). Coordinating Colors: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam. Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes. Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
You won’t want to miss this kit! Click here to activate your subscription by April 10th for this April kit.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.