Today I’m sharing the second one.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for the card base
- Scrap for die-cutting/embossing the leaf (or use what is left over after cutting off the corner of the card base)
- Gray Granite Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Early Espresso Cardstock
- 2-15/16″ x 2-15/16″
- Scrap for punching two leaf clusters
- Champagne Foil
- Scrap for die-cutting/embossing the leaf
- Come to Gather Designer Paper (pattern with white pumpkins and gray background)
- Two pieces that are 1-3/8″ x 1-3/8″
- Come to Gather Designer Paper (pattern with polka-dots on gray background)
- Two pieces that are 1-3/8″ x 1-3/8″
- Measure 3″ up the right side and 3″ across the bottom from the lower right corner of the folded card base. Mark those two spots with a pencil. Then cut diagonally to remove the lower right corner of the card front.
- Stamp the large leaf image on the upper left corner of the Gray Granite Cardstock using Pretty Peacock ink. And attach to the inside of the card.
- Attach the Early Espresso square to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the two sentiments with Early Espresso ink on the card front in the upper left and on the Gray Granite layer peeking out on the lower right.
- Adhere the designer paper pieces to the Early Espresso square (now a diamond).
- Die-cut and punch the leaves. (The dies also emboss at the same time!) Adhere them to the middle of the diamond using Glue Dots and Dimensionals.
This is what it looks like when I prepare to mail out my Stampers With ART make-n-take materials. My friend (and assistant) Vicki Spicer came over to help me with this process. Yay! Love that gal!
I’m already in the process of planning the October 16th make-n-takes. 😃
This past Sunday was our fantastic Creative Connections event in Medina, Minnesota! Our local leaders group puts this on for our team members each year. This year I helped with assembling name tags and checking in the 290 attendees when they arrived.
Everyone does their part in some small or large way. Those that demonstrated and presented this year were Sue Nurnberger, Amy Rich, Lisa Schultz, Beth Tetzlaff, Dawn Olchefske, Bj Peters, Donna Griffith, Brian Pilling, Kay Kalthoff, Patsy Waggoner and Karen Titus.
The room was packed with energy and ideas. There were display boards everywhere, prizes for everyone, and opportunities to visit and take photos. People were swapping cards and having a grand time soaking in what they could.
Thank you to Terri Gaines, Susan Campfield, and Georgia Giguere for taking the lead once again on this super affordable training event! Those in my team that attended were all smiles! And how fun it was to have Brian Pilling and Donna Griffith from the Stampin’ Up! home office spend their day with us again.
And it’s amazing what can happen with all these creative people get together! I’m looking forward to next year. Be a part of my community and you’ll be able to take part on August 9, 2020!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- die-cutting/embossing machine
- pencil with eraser
BUY 3, GET 1 FREE DESIGNER PAPER SALE
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! brought back the Designer Series Paper Sale! From September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Click here for more details. Click here for the informational flyer.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our September 2019 projects featuring new products from the Holiday Catalog are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
A PEEK AT OCTOBER’S & EVEN NOVEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KITS
Christmastime papercrafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition! So to deliver more of what our subscribers love this holiday season, in October and November we are offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy for you to add a handmade, personal touch to your holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin! The October 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit makes ten 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ cards and includes envelopes. The November 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit makes 24 holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs. Both kits include coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce. The October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone.
Click here to get your subscription started by October 10th for the next kit.