Welcome to the March 2019 Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (click on the names of other participants in the list below my signature) so you can see some fabulous cards and projects created by other demonstrators who also earned the Stampin’ Up!® Greek Isles incentive trip that will take place this July 2019. (I’m so excited! This is my dream trip come true!!) This month’s hop features 2019 Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Catalog products.
The belly band holds it shut. When you take off the band and open it up in the middle, the back panel pops forward to reveal to focal point of the design.
I loved the boldness of the Lovely Lipstick and the Flirty Flamingo colors together in the striped pattern of the All My Love Designer Paper and knew those colors would look yummy together as frosting on a cake. So I paired up the All My Love Designer Paper with images from the Piece of Cake Stamp Set to create this fun wedding (or anniversary) card.
Products I used… See below for a list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Whisper White Cardstock:
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ and then at 2-3/4″ from each end
- Scrap for punching out 2″ Circle piece
- Scrap for stamping and punching out 1-1/4″ Circle piece
- Scrap for punching two 3/4″ Circles
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock:
- Scrap for stamping and punching out 2″ Circle piece
- Scrap for stamping and punching out cake
- Lovely Lipstick Cardstock:
- Scrap for punching out Starburst piece
- Scrap for punching out 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle piece
- Silver Foil Sheets:
- Scrap for punching out Starburst piece
- Scrap for punching out cake plate piece
- 12″ x 1-1/8″ strip
- All My Love Designer Paper:
- Lovely Lipstick stripes on Flirty Flamingo pattern: 1″ x 12″
- Lovely Lipstick stripes on Flirty Flamingo pattern: Two pieces cut to 2-1/2″ x 4″
- Tiny pink and white hearts pattern: Two pieces cut to 2-1/2″ x 4″
- After preparing all pieces above (cutting, scoring, stamping, punching, etc.), stamp inside message with Lovely Lipstick ink about 1″ from the top and centered.
- Adhere 2-1/2″ x 4″ designer paper layers to the outer inside flaps and the front of the card (the opposite side of the outer inside flaps).
- Fold 3/4″ Whisper White circles in half. Then open up the card.
- Use Glue Dots and attach half of one 3/4″ Circle to the right side of the middle fold so the score line of the circle is lined up with the score line of the middle of the card. Use Glue Dots and attach half of the other circle to the left side of the middle fold so the score line of the circle is lined up with the score line of the middle of the card. Then attach the Lovely Lipstick Starburst piece to the other halves of those circles using Glue Dots. Make sure it is centered.
- Add the Whisper White 2″ circle, the cake, and the cake plate. Then embellish with a few pearls.
- Attach the designer strip with SNAIL down the middle of the Silver Foil strip.
- Close the card and wrap the belly band around the card so the ends meet in the front middle. Secure with Glue Dots. Make sure the belly band can slip off and on the card easily but that it’s not too loose.
- Attach the Silver Foil Starburst piece using Dimensionals over the center of the belly band to hide the connection.
- Then ddd the Flirty Flamingo 2″ circle, the Lovely Lipstick 1-3/8″ scallop circle, and the 1-1/4″ Whisper White sentiment circle. Embellish with a couple pearls.
I love fun fold cards! I hope I inspired your creativity and you enjoyed what I shared. Have fun on the hop!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to learn more about Sale-a-Bration, the awesome promotion going on right now.
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
SALE-A-BRATION COORDINATION PRODUCTS
During the month of March (and only while supplies last), Stampin’ Up! is offering six new exclusive products that coordinate with several of our 2019 Sale-a-Bration products! Unlike the Sale-a-Bration products though (free with qualifying orders), the Sale-a-Bration Coordination products are for purchase. Click here for the informational flyer with images of all the products.
The Hop Around Framelits, Lily Framelits, and Call Me Cupcake Framelits are now sold out in the US and are no longer available.
Sale-A-Bration (January 3 – March 31, 2019) is one of THE best times of the Stampin’ Up! year. Earn free exclusive products! Earn more Stampin’ Rewards! Get a fabulous tote with one of the best kit offers ever!…CLICK HERE for more information & to find the links to the online brochures filled with fun free products. New Sale-a-Bration choices were added February 15 and again March 1.
The Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, the Butterfly Elements, the Precious Parcel Card Kit, and the Foil Sheets are all sold out in the US and are no longer available.
There are some products that are selling out in the 2019 Occasions Catalog already. These products were going to retire with this seasonal catalog anyway, but due to complications with Stampin’ Up!’s die supplier & not being able to replenish the inventory, the following items are no longer available:
- Doily Builder Thinlits Dies (item 148553)
- Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies (item 148529)
And these items are on low inventory/forecasted to run out soon:
- Rose Trellis Thinlits Dies (item 148549)
- Detailed Birthday Edgelits Dies (item 148548)
GET $175 WORTH FOR $99!
It’s a great time to sign up to be a demonstrator. During Sale-a-Bration, the starter kit is amazing!…Choose up to $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! products (which could include preorder products!), and pay just $99. Shipping is free too, so you save there as well. There is also the option of adding in this beautiful, exclusive tote for an additional $30. Click here to download the Sale-a-Bration brochure and see the tote and the options for the great starter kit on pages 4 & 5. Click here to learn more about the perks of being a demonstrator in my Stampers With ART community. And then click here when you are ready purchase your kit. But hurry. This offer ends March 31, 2019…in less than 2 weeks.
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our March projects are now available!) CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one is offered each month.
JOIN THE CLUB!
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off soon, and we are looking for more members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.