Here is the card that my Online Paper Crafter’s Club members are getting as a thank you this month for their November orders.
Receiving a card each month that I feature on my blog is just one of the many perks of being part of my club. Click here and/or here to learn more about my Online Paper Crafter’s club. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up. I’m currently looking for 4 more members to join up with my other two who are waiting to begin. This club could run December – May or January – June depending on when we find the other 4 willing to join us. (You do NOT need to live local to me. Everything is online and through the mail.)
If you wish to recreate this card, here are the details.
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 11” x 4-1/2” scored at 5-1/2” and folded in half for card base, 3” x 4-1/4”, and scrap for die-cutting the sentiment layer
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4” for the inside layer and scrap for stamping and die-cutting the sentiment piece
- Vellum Cardstock: scrap for die-cutting the leaves
- Silver Foil Paper: scrap for die-cutting the branch
- Frosted Floral Designer Paper: 4” x 5-1/4”
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Cut out a 4” x 2-3/4” section from the inside of the Frosted Floral Designer Paper piece by using Stampin’ Trimmer and positioning the cutting blade to cut 5/8” in on all four sides of the 4” x 5-1/4” designer paper piece.
- Attach the outside “frame” piece to the Basic Gray card base. Attach the 4” x 2-3/4” piece to the 3” x 4-1/4” Basic Gray piece. Then attach this layered section to the card base with Dimensionals making sure the images on the designer paper pieces line up. (This technique is called “double time.” If you made 3 layers from one designer paper or stamped piece, it would be called “triple time.”)
- Stamp and die-cut the sentiment. Die-cut the outside frame piece. Then attach these two together.
- Die-cut the branch piece and the leaves. Add with SNAIL so it’s peeking out the back right side of the sentiment layer.
- Add this sentiment layer to the card with Dimensionals.
Today is the last day of Stampin’ Up!’s ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA sale.
- November 27–28 – TOOLS & INK are 10% off!
Adhesives, Applicators, Cleaners, Cutting tools, Embossing folders, Framelits and thinlits, Ink Pads, Ink refills, Markers, Punches, Scoring Tools, Stamp blocks and cases
PLUS this year, I’m including a bonus bundle of exclusive tutorials that my Stampin’ Anonymous Design team put together for this special occasion. So if you place an order between November 23-28, I’ll email you a link for these fun stocking stuffer/gift ideas AND the November tutorial bundle (if you haven’t already gotten it)!! That’s 12 “Better than Flat” project ideas just for ordering from me during the Online Extravaganza. The bonus tutorials will not be available for purchase separately, so you’ll want to be sure to place your order with me during this time to get your hands on them.
Thanks for stopping by!
TWELVE MONTHS OF HOME CLASS/TUTORIAL
You can make one for yourself if you wish! There are 3 options. Click here for more information.
The RSVP date for the in-person class and to-go class options is December 3rd.
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off soon, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up. We are currently looking for FOUR more members so we can start another new club this month or next. Who is ready?!
SNOWFLAKE SHOWCASE available this month only!