I love this swap card that I received from fellow demonstrator, Nancy Johnson.
So I CASEd her design and created these fun easel covers for Post It® notepads and sold them at the Holiday Bazaar a few weeks ago. They were super popular, and sold out within just a couple hours, so I’m glad I took these photos beforehand so I could share with you how I made them.
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock:
- 8-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ scored at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″ then folded into a “z-fold”
- 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Sahara Sand Cardstock:
- 3″ x 3-1/2″ for the top
- 1-7/8″ x 3″ for the inside
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 1/4″ x 3″
- Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper (Copper): Scrap for die-cutting star
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp the sentiment left justified on the 3″ x 3-1/2″ Sahara Sand piece.
- Emboss 1/4″ x 3″ Early Espresso cardstock with Subtle folder and adhere more to the right on the 3″ x 3-1/2″ Sahara Sand piece.
- Die-cut and attach star to the top of the Early Espresso piece with a Dimensional.
- Add torn strips of washi tape to finish the look of a tree.
- Adhere with Tear & Tape Adhesive 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Cherry Cobbler to the 2-1/8″ x 3-1/4″ section of the folded flat 8-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece so that all the sides line up. When unfolded a bit, it should look like the image below (without the note pad and tree layer yet).
- Adhere tree layer with SNAIL so that there is a wider border at the bottom.
- Adhere note pad with Tear & Tape.
- Tilt up the front cover and attach the 1-7/8″ x 3″ piece of Sahara Sand. This is optional but provides a place to add a gift message and signature.
These make great stocking stuffers if you are looking for last minute gift ideas.
By the way, THE STAMP-N-STORAGE HOLIDAY SALE ENDS TODAY WITH A BANG!
15% OFF Sale (excludes Starter Kits and Holiday Bundles) and Free Shipping for all domestic U.S. orders
PLUS other Cyber Monday only deals…
- a free pack of 5×7 Magnet Cards with any order over $50
- 25% OFF THE MARKER HOLDER FOR STAMPIN’ BLENDS
- NEARLY 40% OFF THE PAPER HOLDER LABEL SYSTEM
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS and to shop.
Have a great rest of your Monday!
- Post It® 3×3 Sticky Note Pads
THE ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA CONTINUES!
- November 25–26 – STAMPS & KITS are 10% off!
Stamp sets, Project kits, Card kits, Kit refills, Memories & More, Punch box kits
- November 27–28 – TOOLS & INK are 10% off!
Adhesives, Applicators, Cleaners, Cutting tools, Embossing folders, Framelits and thinlits, Ink Pads, Ink refills, Markers, Punches, Scoring Tools, Stamp blocks and cases
PLUS this year, I’m including a bonus bundle of exclusive tutorials that my Stampin’ Anonymous Design team put together for this special occasion. So if you place an order between November 23-28, I’ll email you a link for these fun stocking stuffer/gift ideas AND the November tutorial bundle (if you haven’t already gotten it)!! That’s 12 “Better than Flat” project ideas just for ordering from me during the Online Extravaganza. The bonus tutorials will not be available for purchase separately, so you’ll want to be sure to place your order with me during this time to get your hands on them.
TWELVE MONTHS OF HOME CLASS/TUTORIAL
You can make one for yourself if you wish! There are 3 options. Click here for more information.
The RSVP date for the in-person class and to-go class options is December 3rd.
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off soon, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up. We are currently looking for FOUR more members so we can start another new club this month or next. Who is ready?!
SNOWFLAKE SHOWCASE available this month only!