It’s so fun that Stampin’ Up! is expanding it’s line of Stampin’ Blends Markers. The color choices were doubled when the 2018-19 Annual Catalog went live in June. And when the 2018 Holiday Catalog kicks off on September 5th, there will be 6 more colors (12 more markers – dark and light of each color) added to the other 22 colors: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Mango Melody, and Basic Black! Yay!!
I needed to make several team cards recently. I really wanted to play with lots of new colors of my Blends markers, but I didn’t have time to use several colors on each card. I had to make the cards quickly. So I solved that dilemma by making each card a little bit different. The coloring was still quick, but I was able to play with Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight and the upcoming Mango Melody.
I paired the Brights Designer Papers with the coordinating Stampin’ Blends Markers on these 10 cards. I love how cheerful the Perennial Birthday stamp images make these fun “Celebrating You” cards.
Here are the details for making the cards.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half for card base & scraps for stamping and punching the 3 circles
- Basic Black Cardstock: scrap for punching the starburst shape
- Brights Designer Paper: 3″ x 5-3/8″
- Basic Black Cord: 10″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp images on the Whisper White scraps, color them with Blends markers, and punch them out – sentiment with the 2″ Circle punch, small leaf image with the 1″ Circle punch, and the flower/leaf image with the 1-3/4″ Circle punch.
- Punch the Starburst shape from the Basic Black scrap and layer with the sentiment piece.
- Adhere designer paper to the front of the card base, wrap the Basic Black cord from the inside to the front and secure each end (where the circles will cover them) with Glue Dots.
- Stamp dots off to the right of the designer paper on the lower section of the card as shown.
- Connect all the circles together, then add Dimensionals to back along the outer areas.
- Add a couple Dimensionals on top of the black cord. Then attach the connected circles piece to the front of the card.
Here are close-up photos of one more.
Have a great Thursday!
Join the Paper Crafters Club
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.
PRODUCT SHARES AVAILABLE!
I’m excited to share papers, ribbons, & embellishments with you from the 2018 Holiday Catalog debuting September 5th! CLICK HERE to find out more information about my popular product shares! I’m taking sign ups through September 4th (if shares are still available). Billing begins August 29th for those who sign up quickly.
NO TRICKS, JUST TREATS!
October will be here soon. And when those kiddos show up at your doorstep on the 31st, you can be ready for them with spooky cute goodies handmade by you with the help of September’s Paper Pumpkin kit! Just have an active account by September 10th. New to Paper Pumpkin? Click here between now and September 10th to sign up for this fun paper crafting kit: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=25553
I’D LOVE TO GIFT YOU FOR YOUR ORDER THIS MONTH!
Place a qualifying order of $50* or more in my online store during this month of August,
and I will gift you a pack of Pearl Basic Jewels. OR place a qualifying order of $75* or more, and I will gift you a Classic Ink Pad of your choice! Click here for more information.
“BONUS DAYS” IS BACK!
Every $50 you spend in the month of August earns you a $5 coupon to redeem in September! It’s pretty awesome, but be sure to download and read through the FAQ/details sheet below so you don’t loose the coupons you earn. Click here for more information.