There is only a week left to get your hands on the exclusive Blended Seasons stamp set & coordinating Stitched Seasons framelits. A second set of Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors is also available now and MAY not be made available after August 31st. (Stampin’ Up! hasn’t announced either way yet on the pencils.) So you may want to grab those up as well! Click here to access the promotional flyer.
I used that beautiful stamp set on my three cards that I shared on August 4th. If you subscribe to my blog posts, you may have seen them already. Here is a slight variation of those cards. On this one shown below I colored the leaves with the new Crushed Curry and Granny Apple Green Watercolor Pencils. I love those colors together! And I changed out the accessories and layout.
Here are the details for making this card.
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for card base
- Basic Black Cardstock: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ & 2-3/4″ x 4″ for the inside layer
- Linen Thread: 30″
- Whisper White Polka-Dot Tulle Ribbon: 4″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Use coordinating ink on the closed card base to stamp the leaves from the upper left to the lower right. Open the card and stamp the leaves in the lower left corner.
- While the card is open, add the inside white layer.
- Now work on the front layer of the card…wrap the Linen Thread three times around and tie in a knot. Then lay the Polka-Dot ribbon across the knot and tie the twine into a knot again to secure the ribbon.
- Using the StazOn Jet Black ink stamp leaves and sentiment on the smaller Whisper White piece. Color the leaves with Granny Apple Green and Crushed Curry Watercolor Pencils. Use the Blender Pen to blend and soften the color on the leaves. Practice on scrap paper if you’d like.
- Attach this white layer to the black layer.
- Put Dimensionals on the back side. And stick this layer down on the card so that the tulle ribbon peeks out the left side of the layer.
- Add a few pearls.
Here is another card showing off the beauty of this wonderful stamp set and die bundle. Lynn Feldkamp put this beautiful card together for the Alaskan incentive trip swap, and I was lucky enough to receive it.
COLOR YOUR SEASON
There are new limited-time products available for the month of August in the Color Your Season promotion: the Blended Seasons stamp set (an exclusive 10-piece set with images for every season) available in wood-mount or clear-mount, the coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies (also available bundled for a 10% savings in wood-mount or clear-mount), AND a new assortment of Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors (eek!! too fun). Click here to access the flyer.
PRODUCT SHARES AVAILABLE!
I’m excited to share papers, ribbons, & embellishments with you from the 2018 Holiday Catalog debuting September 5th! CLICK HERE to find out more information about my popular product shares! I’m taking sign ups through September 4th (if shares are still available). Billing begins August 29th for those who sign up quickly.
NO TRICKS, JUST TREATS!
October will be here soon. And when those kiddos show up at your doorstep on the 31st, you can be ready for them with spooky cute goodies handmade by you with the help of September’s Paper Pumpkin kit! Just have an active account by September 10th. New to Paper Pumpkin? Click here between now and September 10th to sign up for this fun paper crafting kit: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=25553
I’D LOVE TO GIFT YOU FOR YOUR ORDER THIS MONTH!
Place a qualifying order of $50* or more in my online store during this month of August,
and I will gift you a pack of Pearl Basic Jewels. OR place a qualifying order of $75* or more, and I will gift you a Classic Ink Pad of your choice! Click here for more information.
“BONUS DAYS” IS BACK!
Every $50 you spend in the month of August earns you a $5 coupon to redeem in September! It’s pretty awesome, but be sure to download and read through the FAQ/details sheet below so you don’t loose the coupons you earn. Click here for more information.