I really have enjoyed the beautiful Sweet Soirée Designer Paper and will be sad when it is gone for good.
Here is another right angle fold-over card that I created using this paper, the coordinating cardstock colors, the Cake Soirée stamp set, and the coordinating Sweet Cake Framelits dies. The first one I shared back in February opens a little differently than this one, so I guess you could consider this an “alternate version” of my first.
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
Here are measurements and a few tips/directions if you wish to recreate this card or make something similar.
- Blushing Bride Cardstock:
- 8-1/2” x 11” scored in half in both directions at the 5-1/2” mark and the 4-1/4” mark…then cut diagonally corner to corner for the base
- Whisper White Cardstock:
- 3-3/4” x 5” for the inside cut diagonally corner to corner
- Scrap for die-cutting and stamping label
- Calypso Coral Cardstock:
- 5” x 3-3/4” cut diagonally corner to corner (use one piece)
- 2-3/4” x 2” punched with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch
- Old Olive Cardstock:
- Scraps for die-cutting foliage
- Sweet Soirée Designer Paper:
- 4-3/4” x 3-1/2” cut diagonally corner to corner (use one)
- Old Olive 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon:
- After die-cutting and punching, stamp sentiment on white tag with VersaMark ink. Add Silver Emboss Powder (shake off excess) and heat emboss with Heat Tool.
- Assemble all the pieces using SNAIL adhesive for most and a Glue Dot to attach the bow. You can watch this video to get tips on cutting/creating a right angle fold-over card. Then for this one, just adhere the bottom left diagonal section down with SNAIL.
I hope you enjoyed what I had to share. 🙂
I’m excited that my May 2018 Manly Moments Paper Pumpkin kit arrived! I’ve already put together some simple alternate ideas that I”ll share soon, and I’ll be creating more today. Stay tuned! By the way, next month’s kit will coordinate with a suite in our upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog! See below for the latest news.
I’m so excited for the June 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit! Stampin’ Up! has revealed that it will coordinate with a new suite of products in the upcoming will coordinate with a suite in our upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog!
Do you want to be a club member and get lots of perks for your monthly orders?! I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up. (Club members receive free EXCLUSIVE project tutorials via email weekly AND other bonuses.)
- Share What You Love Just Getting Started Bundle
- Share What You Love A Little More, Please Bundle
- Share What You Love Gotta Have It All Bundle
- 2018-20 In Color Ink Pad Assortment
CLICK HERE for more detailed information about retiring products from the 2017-18 Annual Catalog and the 2018 Occasions Catalog, to access the lists and links, and for dates about transitioning into the new 2018-19 Annual Catalog.
Be sure to take a good look at the retiring products list so that you don’t miss out on getting items that you have wanted. Favorites are already selling out!