I made more with the November kit! And today I have my second tutorial video ready. (Did you catch my first video? Click here to see what I shared a few days ago.)
Watch this video to get measurements, directions, and tips for these projects…
- several card ideas featuring the new Stampin’ Blends
- a fun “Santa’s belt” card
- and a 12×12 scrapbook page layout just in time for the winter snowfall photos
Then scroll down to see close-up photos and a list of extra supplies I used to make all these projects.
I hope you enjoy what I have to share with you today. I made everything with the contents of the November 2017 Back in Plaid kit and a few extra supplies/products (which I have listed below and linked to my online store).
Here is the stocking you can make according to the directions that come in the kit. Super simple and cute!
And here are the alternate projects I created and shared in my video.
SIMPLE BRANCHES & BANNER CARDS
LIT UP CHRISTMAS TREE CARD
If you are loving these Stampin’ Blends, consider joining my Blends Club. I currently have a group of three looking for one more person to join them. More information about my Stampin’ Blends Club is at the very bottom of this post.
FALLING SNOW CARDS
SNOWFALL 12X12 SCRAPBOOK PAGE LAYOUT
SANTA’S BELT CARD
Of course I’m still creating (it’s like an addiction – lol) and will share several more early next week that combine supplies from both the October Pining for Plaid kit and this month’s Back in Plaid kit. Oh!…Did you catch Stampin’ Up!’s Facebook Live broadcast this past Tuesday? You’ll want to check out those ideas if want to see even more creative ways to combine both kits. Then on November 30th check back to see all the creativity in the Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop. And don’t forget if you are one of my personal subscribers, you’ll be emailed a bunch more fabulous exclusive ideas – 11-13 project sheets (tutorials with photos) on December 2nd.
Not a subscriber yet? Want to know more about Paper Pumpkin kits and how to get in on the fun? Click here for more information. Or if you are ready to start your own subscription, click here to get signed up. Want to see a ton of alternate ideas? CLICK HERE to be connected to the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club on Facebook or CLICK HERE to see what I’ve been pinning on Pinterest.
I hope you enjoyed what I had to share today. And thanks for visiting!
(things you might need/want in addition to the November 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit to make any or all of the projects in the video.)
Online Extravaganza! Now – November 26th & Then a Flash Sale of FREE SHIPPING on November 27th!
Are you ready for amazing deals? Online Extravaganza runs November 20 – November 26. And this year there are some great surprises in store for you! Want a peek?! CLICK HERE to learn more.
New Catalogs = New Products!
Did you see my photos from Stampin’ Up! big OnStage event in Salt Lake City last week? New products are around the corner! And that means new catalogs are coming soon. For information on the release of the new 2018 Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure and for how to request these publications, CLICK HERE.
Stamp-n-Storage is having a sale!
FREE SHIPPING & 15% OFF your entire order.* And then on Small Business Saturday (through Sunday) save with these specials:
- Free Pop-Up Waste Basket with orders over $50.
- Save an additional $5 off Marker Holders (on top of the 15% off sale) with coupon code MARKERS5. This even includes the latest Marker Holder for Stampin’ Blends™.
Blends are HERE!
Are you lovin’ the the new Stampin’ Blends markers!? They are now available to everyone! If you are planning to purchase ALL of these fantastic alcohol-base artist quality markers (a value of $121.50 plus s/h & tax), I recommend one of these three ways to get the most for your money:
- Join my Online Blends Club! Collect all the markers and coordinating products, earn Stampin’ Rewards and other perks, and keep it easy on the budget by spreading your payments over 4 months. CLICK HERE to download the informational flyer.
- Purchase them all at once, add another $28.50 in merchandise to reach the $150 level, earn $15 in free Stampin’ Rewards and 3 Loyalty Rewards points, and get thenm all right away without waiting!
- OR…Purchase them in the Starter Kit! Get all the markers (and another $3.50 in product if you wish) for only $99 + tax. Shipping is free! And then take advantage of all the other perks that come along with being part of my Stampers With ART Community including the discount on future products!