The designers have produced yet ANOTHER fabulous Paper Pumpkin kit! This November’s kit is filled with adorable mini Christmas stockings. And they are super fast and easy to assemble for gifting as is.
CLICK HERE to view the “how-to” video put out by Stampin’ Up!’s Paper Pumpkin team.
Of course, my mind always goes elsewhere when I get a PP kit in my hands. So I have produced and am ready to share several of my alternate, “outside the box” ideas with you.
- I’m sharing my first set of projects today.
- And then later this week, I’ll share my second set.
- But I didn’t stop there, because I’m still creating and will also share several more early next week that combine supplies from both the October Pining for Plaid and this month’s Back in Plaid kits. (Stampin’ Up! will ALSO be sharing project ideas combining elements from both kits on November 21st in a Facebook Live broadcast at 6 PM Mountain Time.)
- Those that like to follow the Paper Pumpkin Blog Hops will get wowed with even more ideas on November 30th.
- And if you are one of my personal subscribers, you’ll be emailed a bunch more fabulous exclusive ideas – 11-13 project sheet (tutorials with photos) on December 2nd.
I hope you enjoy what I have to share with you today. I made it all with the contents of this kit and a few extra supplies/products which I have listed below and linked to my online store.
Watch my video first to get measurements, directions, and tips for these projects…
- baby booties
- stocking-capped snowmen
- a photo pocket page featuring Rudolph
- and a couple 3-D containers
Then scroll down to see close-up photos and a list of extra supplies I used to make them. (Looking for card ideas? Those will be in my next video shared later this week.)
Here is the stocking you can make according to the directions that come in the kit. Super simple and cute!
And here are the alternate projects I created and shared in my video.
To view my video about tying knots and bows, CLICK HERE.
4-OZ SNOWFLAKE COFFEE CUP
PAPER-WRAPPED CRYSTAL LIGHT CONTAINER
A PHOTO POCKET PAGE FEATURING RUDOLPH
Not a subscriber yet? Want to know more about Paper Pumpkin kits and how to get in on the fun? Click here for more information. Or if you are ready to start your own subscription, click here to get signed up. Want to see a ton of alternate ideas, CLICK HERE to be connected to the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club on Facebook or CLICK HERE to see what I’ve been pinning on Pinterest.
I hope you enjoyed what I had to share today. And thanks for visiting!
(things you might need/want in addition to the November 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit to make any or all of the projects in the video – not all of these items are necessary, but were mentioned)
Online Extravaganza! Get Ready… It Begins tomorrow – November 20th
Are you ready for amazing deals? Online Extravaganza begins Monday, November 20. And this year there are some great surprises in store for you! Want a peek?! CLICK HERE to download the deals Stampin’ Up! has added so far.
New Catalogs = New Products!
Did you see my photos from Stampin’ Up! big OnStage event in Salt Lake City last week? New products are around the corner! And that means new catalogs are coming soon. For information on the release of the new 2018 Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure and for how to request these publications, CLICK HERE.