I love swapping! It’s one of the many blessings of being a demonstrator. I get “warm fuzzies” from the person I give my card to, and in return I get a fabulous creation that they put their time, creativity and energy into. It’s a win-win feeling! …as if we both have birthdays that we’re celebrating or something. LOL
Because it would take me tooooo long to show them ALL, here are just a FEW of my favorite swap cards and gifts that I received at the November 2017 OnStage.
Melissa Kerman’s card features the Wood Words stamp set and the Pinewood Planks embossing folder. Bonus!… you can click here to see her blog post and here to see her how-to video for this pretty card.
I loved getting this next card made by Lisa Marie Esquivel-Smith. It shows off a fun sheet from the Pick a Pattern Designer Paper and has some circles (including one die-cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits) in the sentiment focal point area.
And she filled it with a single serving of hot cocoa. Too cute!
Bonnie Alexander‘s swap card caught my eye right away. I’m always drawn to shine and shimmer. It’s metallic and shiny in three areas: the Silver Emboss Powder, the Silver Foil Paper and the Silver 1/8″ Ribbon. She used the Wood Words stamp set in her card, too.
This next card was given to me by Stella MacKay. It made me giggle with all the mushrooms. She used a sheet from the Pick a Pattern Designer Paper in her swap, too which coordinates really well with the gold Metallic Foil Doily positioned under the sentiment layer.
Susan Campfield made this adorable penquin bag from half of an Acetate Card Box and some black & white wired 7/8″ Striped Ribbon. She then used the Many Mittens Framelits Dies to create the tiny little penquin accent.
Do you want to get in on the fun of swapping? The April OnStage Local events have been announced.
If you are an active demonstrator, you can attend! Not a demonstrator, but want to be so you can be a part of this fun event? Click here to get the Starter Kit, and then join us!! Registration for the April OnStage begins January 16th and sometimes sells out within the first day or so. So you’ll want to be ready.
We have demonstrators in our Stampers With ART group attending in several locations. I’m planning to travel to Hartford, CT this time!
For those of you celebrating here in the United States, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!
Online Extravaganza! Now – November 26th & Then a Flash Sale on November 27th!
Are you ready for amazing deals? Online Extravaganza runs November 20 – November 26. And this year there are some great surprises in store for you! Want a peek?! CLICK HERE to learn more
New Catalogs = New Products!
Did you see my photos from Stampin’ Up! big OnStage event in Salt Lake City last week? New products are around the corner! And that means new catalogs are coming soon. For information on the release of the new 2018 Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure and for how to request these publications, CLICK HERE.
Stamp-n-Storage is having a sale!
FREE SHIPPING & 15% OFF your entire order.* And then on Black Friday save with these specials:
- Midnight Special on Starter Kits (12am-6am CST): Starter Kits already offer a 20% OFF savings, add coupon code MIDNIGHT17 for an additional 10% OFF.
- Doorbusters (10am-3pm CST): Ink Pad Holders, Punch Holders & the Pocket Scrapbook Holder… Save nearly 25% OFF when you combine the 15% OFF sale with coupon code FRIDAY25 (coupon code offers additional 10% OFF). Please note sale is on Ink Pad Holders only and does not include products that also store markers or refills.
*excludes Starter Kits & Holiday Bundles
Blends are HERE!
Are you lovin’ the the new Stampin’ Blends markers!? They are now available to everyone! If you are planning to purchase ALL of these fantastic alcohol-base artist quality markers (a value of $121.50 plus s/h & tax), I recommend one of these three ways to get the most for your money:
- Join my Online Blends Club! Collect all the markers and coordinating products, earn Stampin’ Rewards and other perks, and keep it easy on the budget by spreading your payments over 4 months. CLICK HERE to download the informational flyer.
- Purchase them all at once, add another $28.50 in merchandise to reach the $150 level, earn $15 in free Stampin’ Rewards and 3 Loyalty Rewards points, and get thenm all right away without waiting!
- OR…Purchase them in the Starter Kit! Get all the markers (and another $3.50 in product if you wish) for only $99 + tax. Shipping is free! And then take advantage of all the other perks that come along with being part of my Stampers With ART Community including the discount on future products!