The August-December 2020 Mini Catalog products are now available.
CLICK HERE to shop new products in my Online Store.
CLICK HERE to view the online downloadable version of the new Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog.
Here is a quick peek at just a few of the new products in video format.
It’s time to redeem “BONUS DAYS” coupons…
For every $50 you spent July 1st through August 3rd (before shipping and tax), you earned a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that you can now redeem August 4-31, 2020.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the subtotal/commissionable amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be gifted to another person. But they can still only be redeemed once. However, they must be redeemed in the same country where they are earned.
- All codes will expire after 31 August 2020.
- Phone/Fax/Mail: 28 August 2020, by 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: 31 August 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- If you cancel an order during the earning or the redemption period where codes have been entered, your codes will be lost and you will not be able to use them again.
One more bit of news today is that you’ll notice a change to the online store in North America. It may take some getting used to. But the new features will make shopping easier, more organized, and more enjoyable.
- The store is designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones…A much improved, mobile-friendly shopping experience.
- New and improved store navigation provides an updated and enhanced shopping experience.
- The site utilizes new, larger imagery to better showcase our products and allow up-close details to be seen.
- New landing pages tell our product stories better.
- Improved photography and product display.
- New sorting options and filters provide a more intuitive shopping experience, allowing customers to more easily find what they are looking for. The store’s organization and terminology are also more intuitive for new customers.
- The site utilizes inventory status information to show customers what items will be retiring soon, have low inventory, or are backordered so they can make informed purchasing decisions.
- Customers can mark their favorite items for later reference, and they can create and share personalized wish lists.
- A new Quick Shop feature makes it easy to add items to your cart. We have also simplified the checkout process.
- A new feature allows online store users to leave feedback anywhere and on anything in the new online store—and it delivers that information directly to the people who need to see it at Stampin’ Up!
- and more!
I hope you enjoy! Please be patient as you transition your shopping experience. AND because this is a whole new site platform, you may be asked to recall your password to log back into your account.
Today I’m sharing with you a couple simple window cards that you can easily recreate with the new Beautiful Autumn Bundle, Gold Cards & Envelopes, a 2-1/4″ Circle Punch, a sponge, and some inks. Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Punch a 2-1/4″ Circle from the front layer of the card. And stamp the sentiment within the circle to it can be viewed with the card closed or open.
- Open card and lay it onto grid paper so you can stamp near the edge of the circle without getting ink on the inside of the card. Stamp the green leaves directly onto the card front around the punched circle’s edge. Stamp the acorns and the orange and yellow leaves onto the punched out circle which is now scrap cardstock.
- Stamp outline images with full ink color and inside solid images with “stamped off” or “second generation” color. (For “stamped off” or “second generation” color: ink stamp, stamp on grid paper, then stamp onto card or card piece to get a slightly lighter color. BTW…I stamped off twice for the lower half of the acorn.)
- After stamping the acorns and the orange and yellow leaves onto the scrap, punch them out with their coordinating punches.
- Softly sponge green (Mint Macaron) ink on the edge of the circular window and in the areas of the green leaves.
- Add the acorns and the orange and yellow leaves with Glue Dots. Embellish with a few rhinestones.
It’s August, but Fall will be here soon. Be sure to shop the new Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog so you are ready for the months and holidays ahead. Then stay tuned to my blog for more inspiration. In fact if you are a fan of Autumn/Fall, be ready for a new Mega Tutorial that I’ll be offering soon which will feature many, many ideas using new seasonal products from our Mini.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
TIME TO REDEEM “BONUS DAYS” COUPONS!
For every $50 you spent July 1st through August 3rd (before shipping and tax), you earned a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that you can now redeem August 4-31, 2020. Click here for more details.
THE NEW AUG-DEC 2020 MINI CATALOG DEBUTED YESTERDAY!
Click here to find out how you can get your hands on this new 2020 Aug-Dec Mini Catalog, the 2020-21 Annual Catalog, and/or the Beginner Brochure.
A PEEK AT AUGUST’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Lately, it’s become especially clear who the everyday heroes are—they’ve always surrounded us! Teachers, doctors, hairdressers, nurses, delivery workers, cashiers, and even our friends, kids, and family members go above and beyond to enrich our lives. These people are truly the world’s greatest at what they do! Celebrate and appreciate them with the August 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit. The nine 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ gender-neutral cards included in this kit are specifically designed for celebrating life’s champions! Watch the promotional video to catch a glimpse of World’s Greatest by Paper Pumpkin. Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, gold, Mint Macaron, Pacific Point, Soft Suede, white. Kit includes Distinktive stamp images – photo-realistic stamps that create an impressive detailed image with a single stamp. If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by August 10th for this next kit.
SUMMER NIGHTS ADD-ON AVAILABLE!
If you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you now have the option to purchase the Summer Nights Add-On card and envelope pack that coordinates with the contents of the July Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin kit. The Add-On can be purchased through the online store. (It is NOT something you needed to “add on” to your subscription.)
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve August 2020 In Good Taste Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Playing with Patterns Suite will be available September 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (July-December) now include links to instructional videos!
STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINES
You’ll see the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines on pages 170-172 in the new 20-21 Annual Catalog. They weren’t quite ready with the launch of this publication. There are still some COVID-19-related delays with the mini machine. But the larger Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available September 1st!
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.