Yippee! Today is a blog hop day with Paper Pumpkin kit ideas! See what I have to share. Then check out all the other blogs in the hop to see additional creative alternate paper crafting project ideas that we each came up with using the contents of the March 2019 “Poppin’ Birthday” Paper Pumpkin kit. To follow the hop and see other creative project ideas, simply scroll down and click on the names of other hop participants.
Here is a photo of the intended project from this month’s kit – 8 pop up cards: 4 each of 2 designs.
I shared a several ideas with this kit on Monday, but today I have a wedding card & matching gift tag.
If you wish to recreate these with your kit contents, follow the measurements and tips below.
Measurements of extra products:
- Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon:
- 10″ for the card
- What you’d need for wrapping your gift for the tag
Measurements of kit products:
- Smoky Slate striped card base:
- 2-3/4″ x 8-1/2″ (a card base cut in half) for the tag
- 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ square cut from white label piece for the tag
Extra Stampin’ Up! Products I Used: See below for a full list of extra supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- For the card, attach either the “stacked presents” or “layered cake” insert to the inside of the smoky slate card base so the white side is face up. BUT FIRST…stamp the confetti image in VersaMark ink, add the Silver Emboss Powder, and heat emboss.
- Add bows with rhinestones to each tier.
- Cover the exclamation point in the sentiment image with washi or masking tape. Ink stamp with VersaMark ink, then remove the tape. Flip a Daffodil Delight scalloped banner piece over and stamp sentiment (making sure to leave room for the number 2). Then emboss with silver powder.
- Ink surface of the “2” with VersaMark ink, add silver powder, and emboss. (You may have to do half of the number first, and then the other half so you have something to hold onto with a wooden skewer while heating.) Then add a second layer so the print of the paper doesn’t show through.
- Tie on the ribbon and attach to the front of the card with Dimensionals. Adhere the “2.”
- For the tag, punch a hole in the top for the ribbon.
- On the inside stamp the confetti image in VersaMark ink, add the Silver Emboss Powder, and heat emboss.
- Add the white square piece on the front with Dimensionals. Then add the bow and a rhinestone.
- Tie ribbon around your gift (mine is the beautiful Memories & More photo album), and add the tag.
April’s Paper Pumpkin kit will introduce you to Stampin’ Up!’s brand new Distinktive® photo-realistic stamp images. These stamps have a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single image. The kit will make 9 cards (3 cards of 3 designs) and an adorable gift box. Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors are: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Mint Macron, and So Saffron.
To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate. Are you on Facebook? Then be sure to join the 19,700+ members in the PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB to get lots more inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/
Thanks for visiting. Have fun on the hop!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to learn more about Sale-a-Bration, the awesome promotion going on right now.
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Product List… things you might need/want in addition to the March 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit to make these projects
- wooden skewer and a heat resistant surface (I used cardboard covered in aluminum foil)
- masking or washi tape
SALE-A-BRATION COORDINATION PRODUCTS
During the month of March (and only while supplies last), Stampin’ Up! is offering new exclusive products that coordinate with several of our 2019 Sale-a-Bration products! Unlike the Sale-a-Bration products though (free with qualifying orders), the Sale-a-Bration Coordination products are for purchase. Click here for the informational flyer with images of all the products.
The Hop Around Framelits, Lily Framelits, and Call Me Cupcake Framelits are now sold out in the US and are no longer available.
Sale-A-Bration (January 3 – March 31, 2019) is one of THE best times of the Stampin’ Up! year. Earn free exclusive products! Earn more Stampin’ Rewards! Get a fabulous tote with one of the best kit offers ever!…CLICK HERE for more information & to find the links to the online brochures filled with fun free products. New Sale-a-Bration choices were added February 15 and again March 1.
The Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, the Butterfly Elements, the Precious Parcel Card Kit, and the Foil Sheets are all sold out in the US and are no longer available.
STORAGE BY STAMPIN’ UP
Storage by Stampin’ Up!® for those of you who want to interchangeable, stackable, customizable storage solutions for your Stampin’ Up! ink pads, markers and more! Click here to watch a fun video showing lots of ways to stack and build with these modules. And stay tuned for more information in future posts.
OCCASIONS CATALOG NEWS
There are some products that are selling out in the 2019 Occasions Catalog already. These products were going to retire with this seasonal catalog anyway, but due to complications with Stampin’ Up!’s die supplier & not being able to replenish the inventory, the following items are no longer available:
- Doily Builder Thinlits Dies (item 148553)
- Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies (item 148529)
- Rose Trellis Thinlits Dies (item 148549)
And this item is on low inventory/forecasted to run out soon:
- Detailed Birthday Edgelits Dies (item 148548)
GET $175 WORTH FOR $99!
It’s a great time to sign up to be a demonstrator. During Sale-a-Bration, the starter kit is amazing!…Choose up to $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! products (which could include preorder products!), and pay just $99. Shipping is free too, so you save there as well. There is also the option of adding in this beautiful, exclusive tote for an additional $30. Click here to download the Sale-a-Bration brochure and see the tote and the options for the great starter kit on pages 4 & 5. Click here to learn more about the perks of being a demonstrator in my Stampers With ART community. And then click here when you are ready purchase your kit. But hurry. This offer ends in just a couple days… March 31, 2019.
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our April projects will be available April 1st!) CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one is offered each month.
JOIN THE CLUB!
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off soon, and we are looking for more members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.