You may just need to add this 2nd Release Sale-a-Bration pick to the top of your wish list. The Country Floral Embossing Folder is currently available to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators during our preorder period. But it will be made available to everyone come February 15th. Yay!
Look at what this amazing Dynamics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder does to cardstock!
Here is one of my simple card designs I made just a couple days ago with this folder, the new Story Label punch (available March 1st), the Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheets, the Dandelion Wishes stamp set, and the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits dies. (See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.)
Here are the details for creating one of these cards…
- Shimmery White Cardstock:
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for the card base
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Scrap for stamping and punching sentiment
- Merry Merlot Cardstock:
- Scraps for die-cutting the butterfly
- Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheet:
- Scraps for die-cutting the butterfly
- Scraps for punching two Story Label shapes
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Die-cut the butterflies from the Merry Merlot Cardstock and Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheet scraps. The butterflies are die-cut from the largest two layering dies in this set. You can either die-cut all of the 5 butterflies at once or die-cut just one using smaller scraps.
- Glue butterflies together in the middle with Fine Tip Glue. Set aside to dry.
- Emboss the 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Shimmery White Cardstock and adhere to card base using Dimensionals. One in each corner only will allow your card to be less bulky if mailing it.
- Stamp sentiment on Shimmery White scrap. Punch with Story Label Punch. Adhere to Grapefruit Grove punched pieces so that the top edge of one and the bottom edge of the other are peeking out the from the white sentiment piece. Add to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
- Attach layered butterfly to the card front with Fine Tip Glue. And allow to dry.
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off in about a week, and we are looking for just 2 more members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.
I hope you enjoyed what I had to share with you today. I invite you to follow me on Pinterest so you can see more ideas what I am pinning using the new Sale-a-Bration products and the 2019 Sale-a-Bration Coordination products.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to learn more about Sale-a-Bration, the awesome promotion going on right now.
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
SALE-A-BRATION COORDINATION PRODUCTS
During the month of March (and only while supplies last), Stampin’ Up! will be offering six new exclusive products that coordinate with several of our 2019 Sale-a-Bration products! Unlike the Sale-a-Bration products though (free with qualifying orders), the Sale-a-Bration Coordination products will be available for purchase. Click here for the informational flyer with images of all the products.
Sale-A-Bration (January 3 – March 31, 2019) is one of THE best times of the Stampin’ Up! year. Earn free exclusive products! Earn more Stampin’ Rewards! Get a fabulous tote with one of the best kit offers ever!…CLICK HERE for more information & to find the links to the online brochures filled with fun free products. New Sale-a-Bration choices will be available on February 15!
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our February projects are now available!) CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one is offered each month.
PAPER PUMPKIN CLEAR CASE INSERTS
I’ve added a new section to my website where you can search up past paper pumpkin stamp sets AND print off the coordinating stamp set clear case insert. CLICK HERE to access that link. Or find “Stamp Set Case Inserts” by clicking on Paper Pumpkin in the menu at the top. Just download and print off the PDF. Then trim off the top and bottom so that the height measures 7 inches, and insert behind the plastic outer lining of your Clear Case. Now you have a labeled case for your Paper Pumpkin stamp set!