The September 2017 Layered Leaves Paper Pumpkin kit is absolutely one of my favorites of all the Paper Pumpkin kits! I’ve created a couple more projects (had shared some already on 9/26 and on 9/28), so today I’ll share one of them… my 12×12 Scrapbook Page Layout. It’s one of those simple, elegant sort of page layouts.
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 2 pieces that are 12″ x 12″
- Old Olive Cardstock:
- 5″ x 7″
- 4″ x 4-1/2″
- 2″ x 2-3/4″
- 4″ x 5-3/4″ (2 pieces)
- 3-1/4″ x 5-3/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock:
- 5-1/8″ x 7-1/8″
- 4-1/8″ x 4-5/8″
- 2-1/8″ x 2-7/8″
- 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ (2 pieces)
- 3-3/8″ x 5-7/8″
- Position the photo mats (Old Olive on Whisper White) on the 12×12 Early Espresso cardstock. Do not adhere the photo mats yet, but just use them to guide you in positioning your stamped leaf images, gold leaf stickers, and leaf die-cuts.
- Here is how a section of my leaves look when I lift the large photo mat on the left page away.
- There’s no right or wrong way, Just build up a pile of leaves here and there so they are coming out from under the photo mat areas.
- Curl some of the leaves with a Bone Folder if you wish. Then attach them with glue dots one at a time. (I cut a couple of my gold foil leaf stickers into two pieces so that 2 leaves became 4.)
- Stamp the word “thankful” onto a gold-edged tag. You can either mask this stamp to eliminate getting ink on the rest of the words or physically cut your stamp into two parts (which is what I did). Then attach the tag so it looks like it’s coming from a leaf cluster.
- Then cut a 9″ piece of twine from the kit. Remove the metallic thread to use on another project. Tie the white twine into a bow and adhere to the stamped tag with a rolled-up glue dot.
Want to see many more ideas created with Paper Pumpkin kits?!
- I invite you to join me and over 13,000 others as we share daily in our Paper Pumpkin Fan Club on Facebook.
- And if you are on Pinterest, come see what I’m pinning on my Paper Pumpkin board. Or better yet, follow all my other paper crafting boards to see lots of great ideas that I find weekly.
- The September 2017 Layered Leaves Paper Pumpkin kit and
A GREAT Reason to Get the Starter Kit Now
Stampin’ Up!® announced the return of alcohol-based markers!! Us lucky demonstrators (and anyone who gets the Starter Kit) can purchase these early between October 1st and the 15th! The release to everyone else will be in the near future (before 2017 ends), but the date hasn’t been determined yet.
Celebrate World Card-Making Day with this Sale!
World Card-Making Day is October 7th this year. So to celebrate, Stampin’ Up! is having a sale for ten days (October 1–10). During that time you can get 15% off Notecards & Envelopes and select stamp sets. Click here for the flyer.
Buy 3, Get 1 Free on Select Designer Paper Packs
AND…During the entire month of October, select packs of Designer Paper are part of a Buy 3, Get 1 Free special! Click here for that flyer. (Oh! The stamp sets that are 15% off on the World Card-Making Day flyer coordinate with paper packs that are part of this Buy 3, Get 1 Free special. How cool is that?!)
A Season of Style with Coordinating October & November Paper Pumpkin Kits
To give you more of what you love, during October and November Stampin’ Up! is offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects with the Season of Style coordinating Paper Pumpkin kits. You will have everything you need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts. You will have more creative options when you mix and match and make your own alternate projects. And you can get that handmade holiday touch without fuss because everything is prepped and ready for you to assemble! To learn more about these kits of creativity that I am SOooo passionate about, click here. To get started with your subscription so you can get these great kits, click here and sign up by October 10th.