I’m bringing in another Vertical Z-fold card similar to the one I shared last week. I needed more team birthday cards and ran out of the Hand-Penned paper that I was using. So here is my second version that would appeal to maybe a few more people (I could see giving this card to a female OR a male).
Products I used in today’s card… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Garden Green Cardstock: 4-1/4” x 11” scored parallel to short side at 2-1/8” and 5-1/2”
- Basic White Cardstock: 3-3/8” x 4″ & 1-1/2” x 4”
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Paper: 4″ x 4″ (potted plants design), 1” x 4” & ½” x 4” (dk green leaves design), & 1-1/2″ x 4″ (brick design)
- 2021-23 In Color Shimmer Vellum (Evening Evergreen): Scrap for punching sprig
- Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave Ribbon: 4-1/2” & 2-1/2”
- Stamp “happy” on small white piece, then emboss & add a small Rhinestone that has been colored with the Dark Cinnamon Cider Blends Marker.
- Stamp “HAPPY” (with stamped-off/second generation Cinnamon Cider ink) and “birthday” on larger white piece.
- Fold card base into a Z as shown below. Then add the large white piece, the thinest green leaves designer paper piece, and the brick designer paper piece in that order to the inside area first tucking the punched Sprig under the upper left edge of the brick layer. There will be an overlap of the white & striped piece.
- Fold the card shut. Line up the 4” x 4” potted plant piece so that it fills the front folded flap & covers the layers underneath.
- Cut a notch in the end of the smaller ribbon and adhere it to the embossed piece (trim off excess). Attach the other green leaves designer paper piece to the longer ribbon (trim off the excess). Open the card fully and attach this piece under the potted plants section. Close the card and attach the embossed white piece at the top but also tucked under the front flap a bit.
- Open the card and add a green Holiday Rhinestone to dot the i in birthday.
Last weekend we were finally all able to gather (after a year and a half apart) at Grandma Jandro’s house to spend the day with my husband’s side of the family. We grilled and ate, played lawn games, and enjoyed the fabulous weather as we caught up on each other’s lives.
Here is Tim’s mom, Grandma Jandro with her grandkids and great grandkids.
This is my husband, Tim with his sisters and mom.
And here is our immediate family with grandma. Gosh… My boys look almost as tall as their dad!
Family is such a treasure.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
THE JULY-DECEMBER 2021 MINI CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION BOTH DEBUT AUG. 3!
Get ready for new product and FREE product pics! Click here to learn more about our Stampin’ Up! publications.
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE!
From July 1 to August 2, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Paper from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalogue! Click here for more information. Click here for the informational flyer.
A PEEK AT AUGUST’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Empower yourself and others with the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit! Created from the heart and soul of Stampin’ Up! cofounder, Shelli, the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit reminds us why life is precious. It includes supplies to create nine encouraging 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ cards in a specially designed box designed to be a keepsake box—keep mementos of cherished memories or reminders of what’s yet to come. Collect treats and trinkets (letters, song lyrics, inspiring quotes, photographs, etc.) that represent what hope means to you in your Hope Box and look inside for inspiration or share it with a friends who could use some uplifting! For more inspiration on how to build your Hope Box, watch Shelli herself put one together in this video. Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade. If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by August 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve July 2021 Expressions in Ink Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Hand-Penned Suite will be available August 1st! AND these tutorial bundles include links to instructional videos!
KITS COLLECTION BY STAMPIN’ UP!®
A new line of affordably priced, versatile all-inclusive kits is here! Creativity made easy! Click here for more details.
UNITED THROUGH CREATIVITY
Celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity! In honor of the Stampin’ Up! value statement, “we care about people first”—and in the spirit of World Diversity Day— Stampin’ Up! created a collection of inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual craft elements. Click here to access this digital download so you can create away! Available through May 2, 2022.