Today’s project is the Split Circle Sand & Sea card.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Early Espresso Cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored parallel to the short side at 5-1/2”
- Shimmery White Cardstock
- 4” x 4-1/4″
- 1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Sand & Sea Designer Paper
- Sand colored pattern: Scrap for stamping and fussy-cutting sand dollar
- Blue section: Scrap for punching 2-1/4″ and 1-1/2″ diameter circles (only need half of each for one card)
- Pink section: Scrap for punching 2-1/4″ and 1-1/2″ diameter circles (only need half of each for one card)
- Yellow section: Scrap for punching 2″ diameter circle (need two halves)
- Stamp and fussy-cut sand dollar.
- Stamp sentiments on inside white layer and outside white strip. The sentiment on the white strip should start about 1/4″ from the left edge.
- Emboss front of card base.
- Adhere inside white layer to the inside while also creatively adding Seaside Shell stickers.
- Layer half circle pieces on top of each other so that the flat edge positioned upward and the left upper corner all meet up. Flip one layered circle upside-down (you’ll now see the flow of color!). Adhere to the front of the card so that they look centered and so the flat edges are parallel with the top and bottom of the card.
- Add the sentiment strip through the middle using Glue Dots on the ends and here and there in the middle while also tucking in and creatively adding Seaside Shell stickers.
- Add the sand dollar with a Dimensional so it lifts and creates shadow.
- Then embellish with the Opal Rounds
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Whether you are purchasing, hosting, joining, or currently a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, EVERYONE can earn more for free during Sale-a-Bration January 5 – February 28, 2021. Click here for more information.
SHOP THE NEW MINI CATALOG
Lots of fabulous new product has arrived! CLICK HERE to access the PDF of the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. CLICK HERE to access these new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog items in my online store.
INTRODUCING BASIC WHITE
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previous Stampin’ Up! Whisper White has been replaced with the new Basic White. Click here for a downloadable flyer. Click here for an informational video.
PPX CREW EXCLUSIVE TUTORIALS
If your Paper Pumpkin subscription is through me, you’ll now be able to enjoy exclusive ideas shared in video tutorials from the creative Stampin’ Up! demonstrators on the PPX Crew!
ALL STAR TUTORIAL BUNDLE SUBSCRIPTION TIME
A new set of 72 video tutorials are starting! And we have some amazing ideas in store for you. Click here to learn all the ways you can get your hands on these next six months worth while saving money at the same time. The subscription window will end January 31.
MINI STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE AVAILABLE
If you recall the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines on pages 170-172 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog weren’t quite ready with the launch of this publication in June. The larger one debuted on September 1st, but there were further COVID-19-related delays with the mini machine. Well…good news! The mini machine is now available! For product information and tips on both machines, click here: http://www.stampinup.com/cut&emboss
A PEEK AT JANUARY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Love is in the air! Send a little love to someone special with the January 2021 Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit. From heaps of heart-shaped elements to paper pieces in red and pink, this month’s kit has everything you need to create eight adorable cards (4 of 2 designs) —with coordinating envelopes—for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, and every celebration of love in between! Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)…Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, white
AND…with the add-on to January’s sweet and sentimental kit, there’s even more love to share! The add-on — called Little Love Boxes (#156842 available January 1, 2020 $8 USD/$11 CAD) —includes 20 tiny, printed boxes and 24 die-cut, heart-shelled snails and sentiment labels. When combined with the remaining components from the Sending Hearts kit, you can create treat packaging, additional cards, and so much more!
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by January 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve January 2021 Fine Art Floral Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Love You Always Suite will be available February 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (Jan-June) include links to instructional videos!