Today is the last day to sign up for (or have an active subscription for) Paper Pumpkin so you get in on this month’s December kit. And if your subscription is through me, you’ll be able to enjoy exclusive ideas shared in video tutorials from the PPX Crew of six talented Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.
Did you get this past month’s kit? If you did, be sure to check out my fun alternate projects that I shared on November 23 and December 3. Today I have a few more that I created with the November 2020 Jolly Gingerbread kit: a simple treat holder/ornament, a z-fold card, and a framed home décor piece.
Extra products I used… See below for a complete list of extra products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
The simple treat holder/ornament is just that…super simple.
- Cut the flap off the kit envelope. And decorate the front and back with stamp images while flat.
- Fold the opening in the opposite direction to form a sour cream shaped container.
- Add two strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive as shown. And fill the container with candy/treats.
- Pinch closed.
- Pierce a hole and add some ribbon if you wish to make these into ornaments.
The gingerbread fronts and backs are perfect centerpieces for a full-size card. So go a step further by adding an extra fold in the base to make a fun z-fold card.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored parallel to the short end at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″
- Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper (or some other fun/fancy paper since this is now sold out)
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Stamp and decorate a gingerbread front (or back).
- Add Dimensionals only to the back of the left half.
- Then mount this the middle of the Plush Poinsettia layer.
- Add some Seal Adhesive to the back of the Plush Poinsettia paper only in the area behind the house where the Dimensionals are.
- Fold the card base into a z-fold and add the Plush Poinsettia layer.
- Open the card and stamp/embellish the inside.
The framed home décor piece was SOOOooo fun to make. I basically did the same thing in this project that I did with my scrapbook page layout that I shared on November 23. Click here to view that post and watch the how to video for tips and tricks. I used a 9×9 frame.
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 9″ x 9″
- 8″ x 8″
- Mint Macaron Cardstock
- 8-1/4″ x 8-1/4″
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock
- 1/4″ x 8″ (two pieces)
- Scraps for punching four trees
- Snowflake Splendor Ribbon
- 7″ (three pieces)
- Click here to view my post and watch the how to video for tips and tricks for the scrapbook page that I made in a similar fashion.
- Tear all snowy ground layers from the 8″ x 8″ piece of Whisper White. Then layer them using Seal or Dimensionals between the layers. Be sure not to put adhesive too close to the top edge. Otherwise you may not be able to tuck in the candy embellishments.
- To add the Shaded Spruce strip and ribbon on the top, apply Seal Adhesive directly to the Mint Macaron layer then attach. You can wrap the ends of the ribbon around the back, or just trim them.
- I added the bows with Glue Dots from the online store. The ones that come in the kits aren’t strong enough for this ribbon.
I hope I inspired your creativity with what I shared today!
A PEEK AT DECEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
December’s cute and cuddly Paper Pumpkin kit—called “Beary Comforting”—is designed to uplift your loved ones as this beary tough year finally comes to a close. After a year like 2020, we all could use a big bear hug! With the help of this bear-themed kit, you can create 12 unbearably cute cards featuring warm and fuzzy friends, sweet stamps, and meaningful messages. Near or far, send your friends and family the extra comfort, love, and encouragement they need with this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit! Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)…Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sea Foam, and Whisper White.
To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate. Are you on Facebook? Then be sure to join the 27,700+ members in the PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB to get lots more inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/
Thanks for visiting!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Product List…things you might need/want in addition to the November 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit to make these projects
- 9×9 frame
- candy for the treat containers/ornaments
GIANT YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT!
From December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021 get 10-50% off on some of your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog. CLICK HERE and scroll down to access that list. (You’ll also find a list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog.)
MINI STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE UPDATE
If you recall the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines on pages 170-172 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog weren’t quite ready with the launch of this publication in June. The larger one debuted on September 1st, but there were further COVID-19-related delays with the mini machine. Well…good news! The mini machine is available to demonstrators right now. And on January 5th it will be available to everyone! So keep that in mind when planning your wish lists and purchases.
CURVY CELEBRATIONS IS HERE!
There are some fabulous products debuting in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog that have been released early and are being offered along with some coordinating exclusive Christmas products. Click here to see these Curvy Celebrations products in my online store! Click here for the informational flyer. You can get your hands on any or all of them November 3-January 4.
A PEEK AT NOVEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
December’s cute and cuddly Paper Pumpkin kit—called “Beary Comforting”—is designed to uplift your loved ones as this beary tough year finally comes to a close. After a year like 2020, we all could use a big bear hug! With the help of this bear-themed kit, you can create 12 unbearably cute cards featuring warm and fuzzy friends, sweet stamps, and meaningful messages. Near or far, send your friends and family the extra comfort, love, and encouragement they need with this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit! Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)…Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sea Foam, and Whisper White. If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by December 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve December 2020 Artistry Blooms Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Fine Art Floral Suite will be available January 1st! AND these tutorial bundles (July-December) include links to instructional videos!
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.