I can’t get enough of this Whale of a Time Suite! Today I’m sharing another z-fold card I made recently. But first some news as we are ending one month and entering another…
Today is also the last day of June. So that means it’s the last day for these two promotions:
- The Annual Catalog Kickoff Celebration where you can get $25 extra in Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying order* of $250+.
- And Pick a Free Bundle as a free add-on when you get the Stampin’ Up!® Starter Kit.
And tomorrow is the first day of July.
- Bonus Days is returning!…for every $50 you spend July 1st through August 3rd (before shipping and tax), you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 4-31, 2020.
- The Summer Nights Add-On cards/envelope pack will be available for Paper Pumpkin subscribers to purchase from the Online Store.
- “Preorder” begins for demonstrators for the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog (which goes live August 4th). I’ll be expediting my order of goodies so I can share sneak peeks with you right away!!
- And the new Peony Garden All-Stars Tutorial Bundle will be available!
Like the Feels Like Frost paper that debuted last fall and is returning again in August (woohoo!), this Whale of a Time 6×6 Designer Paper is PERFECT for making 3-Panel Scenery Z-Fold cards. I shared a couple of these cards on June 9th. Click here to see them shared on my blog and click here to see these cards initially introduced in my Box Opening video in my Stamp Your Art Out Group on Facebook. AND… around the same time Nancy and Kayla from stampingbae.com where making one, too! Click here to see the one they shared.
So here is my third version.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Basic Black Cardstock
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 1-1/4” and 4-1/4”
- 2-1/4″ punched circle
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 1-13/16” (or just over 1-3/4”) x 5-1/4”
- 2″ punched circle
- Whale of a Time Designer Paper
- 6” wide x 5-1/4” tall – cut into 3 sections 2-1/4” wide, 1-5/8” wide and 2-1/8” wide
- 2-1/2″ x 3/4″ (cut from the 3/4″ x 6″ piece) scored at 1/2″, 1″, 1-1/2″, and 2″.
- Whale image punched from another designer paper piece
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White circle.
- Form the pop-up piece for the whale by folding the small designer strip into a 4-sided “tube.”
- Then assemble card by attaching panels in this order: Whisper White strip, left designer paper panel (add while card is closed to make sure it covers the Whisper White strip), right designer paper panel, and then the middle designer paper panel. (Click here to see my how-to video for this type of fold for a little extra direction. Just keep in mind that my measurements for the pieces in the video are a bit different.)
- Add the Basic Black 2-1/4″ circle. Then add the sentiment circle piece.
- Attach the pop-up 4-sided tube piece so that the two back sides attach to the middle and right designer paper sections of the card. (Make sure the card can open and shut when attaching this piece.)
- Then add the whale using a Glue Dot or two on the tail. (Again make sure the card can open and shut when attaching this piece.)
- Glue on a few sequins to make it all sparkle.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
BONUS DAYS IS COMING BACK!
For every $50 you spend July 1st through August 3rd (before shipping and tax), you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 4-31, 2020. More details will be shared tomorrow.
PICK A FREE BUNDLE WITH YOUR STARTER KIT IN JUNE!
June 3-30 is a great time to get the Stampin’ Up!® Starter Kit. During those dates select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog as a FREE add-on! Pick from ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. The starter kit price still remains the same – $99 + tax for up to $125 worth of products (your choice). But during this promotion, you can also get a free bundle. How awesome!
EXTRA STAMPIN’ REWARDS IN JUNE!
June 3-30 is a great time to have a $250+ order! Anyone who hosts a party or shops during the month of June will receive $25 extra in Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying order* of $250+! This extra rewards promotion runs June 3-30, 2020.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Additional Stampin’ Rewards for this promotion will only be awarded once per order.
- The order can be a workshop, customer, online or demonstrator order.
ALL STAR JULY-DEC 2020 TUTORIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFERINGS
If you have been a fan of the All Star Tutorials in the past, now is the time to subscribe and save! Click here for more details about about the upcoming July-December 2020 bundles which will all now include links to how-to videos! You won’t want to miss out on even one month!
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve June 2020 World of Good Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the new Peony Garden Suite will be available July 1st! AND these next 6 tutorial bundles (June-December) will include links to instructional videos!
ORNATE GARDEN MEGA TUTORIAL BUNDLE
I took part in a mega tutorial bundle group where everyone involved contributed a project tutorial using products in the newly released Ornate Garden Suite. Each project includes instructions, photos, imperial and metric measurements, and complete product lists.
Click here to learn how you can get this entire bundle of 90 great ideas.
A PEEK AT JULY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The upcoming July 2020 Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin kit is filled with fireworks, fireflies, and fun! It includes supplies for nine postcard-style cards, coordinating envelopes, and die-cut tealight bags. Plus starting July 1st you’ll have the option to purchase the Summer Nights Add-On (from the online store) which includes 24 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ card bases and envelopes in coordinating designs so you can use the leftover kit supplies and expand the creative experience. Click here for the flyer, to see the Add-On cards/envelopes, and to see more hints for what’s inside this kit! Coordinating Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Costal Cabana and Night of Navy. Kit postcards measure 4″ x 5-1/4″.
STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINES
You’ll see the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines on pages 170-172 in the new 20-21 Annual Catalog. They weren’t quite ready with the launch of this publication. There are still some COVID-19-related delays with the mini machine. But we just got word that the larger machine will become available September 1st!
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.