We have a new product this year called Mini Paper Pumpkin boxes. These boxes are fashioned after the boxes that the Paper Pumpkin kits come in, but they are sized a bit smaller.
Yesterday I created a couple pet-themed treat boxes with these, a few punches (the Balloon Bouquet Punch, the Heart Punch Pack, and the Lovely Label Pick a Punch), and the products in the Playful Pets Suite (the Pampered Pets Stamp Set, the Pets Dies, the Playful Pets Designer Paper, and the Playful Pets Trinkets).
The kitty and doggy images are both from the designer paper. I hand-cut (fussy-cut) the kitty, mouse toy and ball. But I was able to die-cut the doggy since this is the same image that coordinates with an image in the stamp set. And all four of the pet images in the stamp set have coordinating dies in the Pets Dies set.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
Measurements per box…
- Real Red Cardstock
- 3-11/16” x 5-1/2”
- Scrap for punching heart
- Playful Pets Designer Paper (words background)
- 3-9/16″ x 5-3/8″
- Playful Pets Designer Paper (pet images)
- Scraps for cutting and/or die-cutting images:
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Scraps for punching heart and four small balloons
- Smoky Slate Cardstock
- 7/8″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 1″ x 3-1/2″
- Scraps for stamping and cutting food bowl
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
- Scrap for punching heart
- Cut away the bottoms of the balloons to get the black ovals for the paw prints.
- Punch the Smoky Slate and Whisper White strips. Stamp the sentiment. Then layer these together.
- Build up all the top layers (word background paper, paw print, cut out pet images, and layered label) BEFORE attaching to the Real Red Cardstock layer. This way once the layered label piece is added, the excess can be trimmed off.
- Notice the layered label is only attached with a Dimensional on the inner end. The pets are on Dimensionals (except for the cat’s tail). And the pet toys are added with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- The trinket on the front flap is attached with a Glue Dot.
- Stamp “Enjoy” and the bowl on Flirty Flamingo or Real Red Cardstock. Punch it out with the heart punch. Cut out the bowl after stamping this image on a Whisper White scrap. Add this over the bowl on the punched heart piece. Layer this onto a punched scalloped heart and add to the inside of the box along with some treats.
The treats you put inside can be for someone’s doggy or kitty. OR you could use this box to enclose a gift for a special person who just loves animals. Then the great thing about this box is it could be re-gifted because it can open and close without needing to tear apart the design. OH! And these boxes when assembled with the glossy/coated side in are “food safe.” Yay! It keeps things less messy.
Thanks for visiting.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- die-cutting machine
STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINES
You’ll see the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines on pages 170-172 in the new 20-21 Annual Catalog. They weren’t quite ready with the launch of this publication. There are still some COVID-19-related delays with the mini machine. But we just got word that the larger machine will become available September 1st!
PICK A FREE BUNDLE WITH YOUR STARTER KIT IN JUNE!
June 3-30 is a great time to get the Stampin’ Up!® Starter Kit. During those dates select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog as a FREE add-on! Pick from ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. The starter kit price still remains the same – $99 + tax for up to $125 worth of products (your choice). But during this promotion, you can also get a free bundle. How awesome!
EXTRA STAMPIN’ REWARDS IN JUNE!
June 3-30 is a great time to have a $250+ order! Anyone who hosts a party or shops during the month of June will receive $25 extra in Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying order* of $250+! This extra rewards promotion runs June 3-30, 2020.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Additional Stampin’ Rewards for this promotion will only be awarded once per order.
- The order can be a workshop, customer, online or demonstrator order.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve June 2020 World of Good Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the new Peony Garden Suite will be available July 1st! AND these next 6 tutorial bundles (June-December) will include links to instructional videos!
A PEEK AT JULY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The upcoming July 2020 Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin kit is filled with fireworks, fireflies, and fun! It includes supplies for nine postcard-style cards, coordinating envelopes, and die-cut tealight bags. Plus starting July 1st you’ll have the option to purchase the Summer Nights Add-On (from the online store) which includes 24 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ card bases and envelopes in coordinating designs so you can use the leftover kit supplies and expand the creative experience. Click here for the flyer, to see the Add-On cards/envelopes, and to see more hints for what’s inside this kit! Coordinating Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Costal Cabana and Night of Navy. Kit postcards measure 4″ x 5-1/4″.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
We are looking for more to join our online Paper Crafters club. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of 6 consecutive months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.
ORNATE GARDEN MEGA TUTORIAL BUNDLE
I took part in a mega tutorial bundle group where everyone involved contributed a project tutorial using products in the newly released Ornate Garden Suite. Each project includes instructions, photos, imperial and metric measurements, and complete product lists.
Click here to learn how you can get this entire bundle of 90 great ideas.