Do you need a last minute holiday card idea? If you have the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley, or you feel like ordering it now and either rushing your order or sending your cards out closer to the end of December, I have a card to share with you today that is easy to make and is OH SOOOooo peaceful and pretty. (Gosh, you could even get a head start on next year’s cards.) A big thank you to Amy Rich for the inspiration.
And here is the card I made using this medley, the Stitched Shapes Dies, the Everyday Label Punch, some cardstock, the Night of Navy ink, and a sponge.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of extra products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Night of Navy Cardstock
- 4-1/4” x 11″ scored parallel to the short side at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (for the inside)
- 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″
- 1″ x 3-1/2″
- Scrap for stamping and punching sentiment piece
- Gold Foil Sheets
- Scrap for die-cutting stitched circle piece
- White and gold-foiled star card from the kit
- 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Stamp the sentiment. Punch it out so that the sentiment is positioned more towards one end of the punch.
- Then insert the punched sentiment and punch again to shorten it up and get rid of the extra white space.
- Die-cut the stitched circle. Then layer the sentiment piece onto the stitched circle using a Dimensional.
- Pounce the dust from the Embossing Buddy onto the back of the reindeer sticker to “get rid of” the stickiness.
- Add Night of Navy ink to the white and gold-foiled star card from the kit by moving an inked up sponge in a circular motion. Starting at the top and moving down will help to produce that gradual dark to light look since the ink lessens from the sponge the longer you use it before re-inking. The foiled stars will resist the ink, but it will help to wipe the surface with a tissue afterwards to get rid of any ink that is sitting on top of the foiled areas. Layer the gold-foiled star paper onto the 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ Whisper White.
- Tear along one long edge of the 1″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White piece to make a snowy ground.
- Adhere the 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Whisper White piece centered on the inside with SNAIL.
- Adhere the sponged star layer on the front with SNAIL.
- Adhere the snowy ground with Dimensionals.
- Adhere the reindeer with Dimensionals.
- Adhere the layered sentiment piece with SNAIL.
- Stick on a few star embellishments from the medley.
I loved this card so much that I made it into some team recognition cards with a demonstrator-only stamp set from years back for the sentiment.
The Most Wonderful Time Product Medley will go into “hibernation” until next fall. So you may want to purchase it before it disappears for awhile on January 3.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- die-cutting machine
Through January 2 grab up your retiring Holiday Catalog favorites! You’ll even get discounts on a few of these items. Shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly. This amazing sale ends on January 2. Click here and scroll down for more information.
NEW SPRING CATALOG PRODUCT SHARES AVAILABLE!
The 2019 Spring Catalog debuts January 3rd! That means it’s that time of year to get in on my popular product shares so you can gather up lots of new product for LESS! Sign up today by contacting me with your share choice/s. I’m taking orders for shares now through January 2nd, 2019. CLICK HERE for more information.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our December 2019 projects with a birthday them are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
A PEEK AT JANUARY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Paper Pumpkin’s first kit of 2020 is all about L-O-V-E. Whether you want handmade favors for Valentine’s Day, a bridal shower, or a remarkably romantic wedding, this month’s kit has everything you need to help you celebrate your favorite friendships and love stories. Makes 20 treat bags + 10 mini 3×3 cards and envelopes. Coordinating colors are: Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Rococo Rose. Click here to activate your subscription by January 10th for this January kit.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will begin mid-December (with orders due mid-month for January, February, March, April, May, and June). And we are looking for more to join us. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of those 6 months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.