One of the items just announced on the Year-End Closeout list is the set of Frosted Frames Dies.
I used those dies on my Magnolia Lane Turned Christmas easel card and on my Feels Like Frost 3-Panel Scenery Z-Fold cards. I also used the dies along with the soon-to-be-retiring Mercury Glass Designer Acetate to fancy up this Full Wide Stamp Case bearing a package of Hot Cocoa M&Ms – my roomie gift to Cheryl Lee for OnStage in Portland.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Seaside Spray Cardstock (from 2019-20 In-Color Assorted 12×12 Cardstock pack)
- 7” x 11-1/4” scored parallel to the short edge at 5″ and 6-1/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Scrap that measures around 5″ x 4-1/4″
- Scrap that measures around 3″ x 3-1/4″
- Crumb Cake Cardstock
- 2-7/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Call Me Clover Cardstock
- 3″ x 3-1/4″
- Mercury Glass Designer Acetate
- 6-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Seaside Spray Scalloped Linen Ribbon
- about 42″
- Die-cut the Frosted Frames die from the 5″ x 4-1/4″ Whisper White scrap.
- Die-cut the Christmas Layers snowflakes die from the 3″ x 3-1/4″ Whisper White scrap.
- Attach the snowflakes to the underside of the Seaside Spray Cardstock box wrap using sponged on Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Attach the Mercury Glass Designer Acetate layer to the topside of the Seaside Spray Cardstock “box wrap” using SNAIL just in the center area (the area that will be covered by the sentiment piece). Open box all the way and insert this Seaside Spray “box wrap” under the plastic sleeve.
- Add M&Ms and shreddie, and close the box,
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Crumb Cake Cardstock. Attach this piece in the center of the Frosted Frame piece using SNAIL. Attach this to the Call Me Clover piece using SNAIL. Attach this whole thing to the front outside of the box.
- Wrap ribbon around and tie in a bow.
- Embellish sentiment layer with Rhinestones.
So what else is leaving?
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout is here! Beginning today, December 3 and while supplies last, you’ll even get discounts on a few of these retiring Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets and items from the holiday catalog and Paper Pumpkin past kits. Shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly. This amazing sale ends on January 2. (Click below for the initial lists of the Year-End Closeout items in two versions, PDF and EXCEL.)
- Ordering deadlines:
- Phone: January 2, 2019; 6:50 pm (MT)
- OEX/Online: January 2, 2019; 11:50 pm (MT)
- Only items listed on the flyer, Excel spread sheet, and online store are eligible for this promotion.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items from the 2019 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
With the Holiday Catalog coming to an end on January 2, you may be interested to know that not all of the items will be leaving us. Some of them are going to become “carry over” items. These items will continue to be available. While they may not appear in the next publication, the Spring Catalog, they WILL remain searchable and orderable through the online store. (Click below for the Carry Over lists in two versions, PDF and EXCEL.)
Then there are a few items that will NOT be leaving us quite yet AND NOT be made available right away after the the 2019 Holiday Catalog ends. These items will return next fall though. The items in the list below will be our Holiday to Holiday items. They will be temporarily unavailable until the 2020 Holiday begins. So they are returning! Yay!!
Holiday-to-Holiday Catalog Carryover Products:
- Most Wonderful Time Product Medley (item 150705)
- Christmas Countdown Project Kit (item 150703)
- Please note: The coordinating Christmas Countdown Stamp Set (item 151833) will not carry over.
- Jingle Bells Embellishments (item 149598)
- Snowflake Sequins Embellishments (item 150443)
- Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 150444)
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper (item 150432)
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 150429)
- Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set (item 150464)
- Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack (item 150647)
- Merry Moose Stamp Set (item 150494)
- Moose Punch (item 150652)
- Gather Together Stamp Set (item 150589)
- Gathered Leaves Dies (item 150662)
Thanks for stopping by today. Wishing you a great week ahead!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
- die-cutting machine
- Hot Cocoa M&Ms
NEW SPRING CATALOG PRODUCT SHARES AVAILABLE!
The 2019 Spring Catalog debuts January 3rd! That means it’s that time of year to get in on my popular product shares so you can gather up lots of new product for LESS! Sign up today by contacting me with your share choice/s. I’m taking orders for shares now through January 2nd, 2019. CLICK HERE for more information.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our December 2019 projects with a birthday them are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
A PEEK AT DECEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
December’s Something for Everything Paper Pumpkin kit includes a super-versatile stamp set complete with 13 sentiments that can be used for occasions ranging from wedding, to get well, birthdays, and more! Plus, the three full-sized card designs (four of each) are gorgeous! This kit will make it easier than ever to give a handmade card to a friend—no matter what the occasion! Coordinating colors are: Crushed Curry, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Terracotta Tile. Click here to watch a sneak peek video. Click here to activate your subscription by today, December 10th for the December kit.
MY ONLINE PAPER CRAFTERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will begin mid-December (with orders due mid-month for January, February, March, April, May, and June). And we are looking for more to join us. The commitment is to order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product in each of those 6 months. In one of those months, you would reap the hosting rewards (free merchandise based on the club orders). And then you’d also be able to get in on monthly product perks that would be sent to you along with your monthly club cards.