Here is one more fun card idea you can make with the September 2019 Bone Appétit Paper Pumpkin kit, some fun designer paper, and a birthday stamp set that includes sentiments about being old. It’s based off of my 3-Panel Scenery Z-Fold card I shared a couple weeks ago on September 28th. I also shared more that I made with the Feels Like Frost Designer Paper on September 29th and on October 8th.
I sent this Bone Appétit card out to a few of my lucky subscribers.
Here are some details if you wish to make this card yourself.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of extra products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
Measurements for extra products…
- Basic Black Cardstock
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 1-1/2” and 4-1/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 1-13/16” (or just over 1-3/4”) x 5-1/4”
- 3/4″ x 3″
- 1″ x 3″
- Monster Bash Designer Paper
- 6” wide x 5-1/4” tall – cut into 3 sections 2-3/4” wide, 1-1/8” wide and 2-1/8” wide
- Ink up the WISH stamp image, then “kiss” the un-inked skeleton image from the stamp set in the kit to the W. The skeleton will remove some of the black ink and leave an image behind when stamped that actually appears quite spooky! ☠︎(Stamp the WISH onto the 1″ x 3″ Whisper White Cardstock.)
- Stamp the other sentiment onto the 3/4″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White.
- Cut one of the webs from the kit into two pieces (one slightly larger than the other). Attach with SNAIL Adhesive the smaller web coming from behind out the top of the WISH piece and the larger web coming from behind out the left side of the 2-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of designer paper.
- Fold the Basic Black card base, then start adding the layers…
- Add the 2-1/8″ wide designer paper piece so it sits close to the middle score line of the Basic Black card base (as shown). Add the Whisper White piece next to it leaving about a 1/8″ gap.
- Fold the card closed, place a piece of contrasting paper or cardstock underneath the front flap and adhere the 2-3/4″ wide designer paper piece to the front so the Basic Black cardstock that is showing frames the designer paper evenly and the designer paper covers up the Whisper White underneath. Be sure that you only apply adhesive where the designer paper connects with the Basic Black top flap of the card.
- Now with the card completely open add the middle layer of designer paper.
- Attach the hands with SNAIL and the sentiment strips with Dimensionals.
And you are done! If you want to see my how-to video tutorial for this fun fold, click here.
A PEEK AT OCTOBER’S & NOVEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KITS
Christmastime papercrafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition! So to deliver more of what our subscribers love this holiday season, in October and November we are offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy for you to add a handmade, personal touch to your holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin! The October 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit makes ten 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ cards and includes envelopes. The November 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit makes 24 holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs. Both kits include coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce. The October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone.
Click here to get your subscription started by October 10th for the next kit.
To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate. Are you on Facebook? Then be sure to join the 22,500+ members in the PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB to get lots more inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/
Thanks for visiting!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Product List… things you might need/want in addition to the September 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit to make this card
- trimmer with scoring blade
WORLD CARD SENDING WEEK
Did you take part in World Card Making Day this past weekend? My family was out of town for a wedding. But I made several cards last week and prepared a few customer thank you when I got home on Sunday night.
Stampin’ Up! would now like to assign this week (October 7-12) World Card Sending Week. They have sent out a challenge to our demonstrators to send 50,000 cards during this time—that’s about one per demonstrator, but of course our customers’ cards count too! So report back to me (by the end of the week) to let me know how many cards you’ve mailed this week. I’ll keep a tally, and then I’ll report our amount to Stampin’ Up! (Personally I think we can surpass this goal. I’ve send 30 so far!)
CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE DEBUTS NOVEMBER 1
A beautiful suite of products will be available starting November 1, 2019. This exclusive, limited-time collection includes festive, floral designs and includes many coordinating products. Click here for the informational flyer which shares more details.
EVERYTHING IS ROSY ON CLEARANCE
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is now available for 15% off through the Clearance Rack. Everything Is Rosy was our first product medley and sold May 1–31, 2019. After the sales period ended, we found that we have enough remaining inventory to bring this limited-time product offering back—but this is the last opportunity to purchase it.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our October 2019 projects featuring products from the Holiday Catalog are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.