The new Praiseworthy Prose Stamp Set has some great, unique sentiments that are styled to look like dictionary definitions.
And what a great collection of happy sentiments! I used two of them for these Scalloped Note Cards that I decorated with bird images and striped strips from the Bird Ballad Designer Paper.
This is one of my favorite new packs of designer paper.
If you wish to make one (or more) of these sweet note card, here are the details.
Measurements per card…
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 2-1/2” x 5” for the inside of the card
- Old Olive Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting the branch
- Bird Ballad Designer Paper
- 1″ x 5″ of the striped design
- Scrap of the flip side of the striped paper for fussy-cutting one of the birds
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Turn the note card inside out so the white is on the outside.
- Stamp the sentiment in the upper right corner.
- Add the strip of striped designer paper just above the scallops (as shown) using SNAIL.
- Add the Whisper White Cardstock on the inside of the card about 1/4″ down from the middle crease.
- Wrap and tie on the tulle ribbon. Trim the ends after tying the knot.
- Die-cut the branch and attach that with a Glue Dot to the bottom back side of the cut out bird.
- Add the bird with branch on the left side above the striped designer paper using Mini Dimensionals.
- Adjust the ribbon so the knot lies just below the feet of the bird.
These Scalloped Note Cards (and coordinating envelopes) come in a pack of 20 and include 5 each of 4 colors: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Light Pink, and Terracotta Tile. And though the colors in the Bird Ballad Designer Paper are a bit different (Pool Party, Old Olive, Petal Pink, and Calypso Coral), they still work very well together. I actually made several more of these cards using all four colors of the Scalloped Note Cards. But I put them in the mail before I took my photos above. So you’ll just have to trust me that this design will work with the entire set of note cards.
I hope you enjoyed what I had to share today.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our fantastic June projects the feature a variety of gift card holders are now available! CLICK HERE for more information.
A PEEK AT JULY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
July’s “On My Mind” Paper Pumpkin kit contains supplies to make 9 mailable card (3 of 3 kinds) and coordinates with 3 different suites from the new 2019-20 Annual Catalog: Woven Threads, Garden Lane, and Come Sail Away. Cllick here to get your subscription started by July 10th for this next kit.
Coordinating colors: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile