There are a couple patterned papers in the Mosaic Mood Designer Paper pack that can be cut into strips of varying border designs.
For the card I’m sharing today, I used two of those strips – one for the outside of the card and a narrower, softer design for the inside. I also discovered that the new Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon looked great next to the Mosaic Mood leaf pattern sheet. So cut out a couple leaves and paired up the Daisy Lane Stamp Set images to create this card.
- Soft Suede Cardstock
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” and folded in half for the card base
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Two pieces that are 4” x 5-1/4”
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock
- Scrap for stamping and punching two large daisy images
- Mosaic Mood Designer Paper
- Two decorative strips that are 5-1/4″ in length (see card for the ones I used)
- Scrap from the thicker strip for punching flower center with 1/2″ Circle Punch
- Scrap from leaf patterned paper to cut two leaves.
- Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon
- 5-1/4″ (but do not cut ahead of time)
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp large daisy image two times with Terracotta Tile ink onto Terracotta Tile scraps. Punch out images and curl the petals back on one of the flowers using a Bone Folder.
- Connect the two flowers (curled petal one on top) using Glue Dots in the center.
- Put SNAIL Adhesive down the length of the bottom/back side of the wider decorative designer paper strip. Straighten out un-cut ribbon, attach designer paper strip leaving about 1/4″ of ribbon showing, and then trim the ends of the ribbon to match up with the 5-1/4″ strip of designer paper.
- Attach this strip 1/2″ from the bottom of one of the Very Vanilla pieces using SNAIL. Trim off any excess strip or ribbon if necessary.
- Attach the narrower designer paper strip to the other Very Vanilla piece using SNAIL. Trim off any excess strip if necessary.
- Stamp sentiment using Soft Suede ink above the strip about 1/2″ away from the left edge.
- Adhere both Very Vanilla pieces to the Soft Suede card base using SNAIL.
- Add layered flower using Glue Dots on the back center of the flower.
- Add cut out leaves and punched out flower center using SNAIL.
I loved this card so much that I made many. And I’m sending them out to those in my Stampers With ART group that made top sales. But that sentiment could be used for so many other reasons: someone getting a new job or promotion, someone performing on stage, someone graduating,… It’s an awesome sentiment for acknowledging an achievement of any kind.
You’ll find some other useful sentiments in this set, too. And the two daisy images coordinate with two different daisy punches! (My smaller Medium Daisy Punch just arrived with my order of other new products Thursday night!)
So no need fo fussy cut either of them. Just stamp and punch and build a bouquet! 😉
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our fantastic June projects the feature a variety of gift card holders are now available! CLICK HERE for more information.
A PEEK AT JULY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
July’s “On My Mind” Paper Pumpkin kit contains supplies to make 9 mailable card (3 of 3 kinds) and coordinates with 3 different suites from the new 2019-20 Annual Catalog: Woven Threads, Garden Lane, and Come Sail Away. Cllick here to get your subscription started by July 10th for this next kit.
Coordinating colors: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile