Welcome to the June 2019 Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (click on the names of the participants in the list below my signature) so you can see some fabulous cards and projects created by other demonstrators who also earned the Stampin’ Up!® Greek Isles incentive trip that will take place this July 2019. This month’s hop features new products in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog that debuted June 4. Click here to shop online and see all the fun Stampin’ Up! products that are now available.
I’m giddy because my sister and I leave for this trip in just two weeks!!! I can’t believe this fabulous dream-come-true trip that I earned just sharing what I love is almost here!
This is the swap card I’ll be bringing with me. It’s an arrow fold card.
Since I learned how to make these arrow fold cards last month and adapted the measurements to work with our A2-size envelopes, I’ve already made a few different ones with our new products. Click here to see the one I made with the Magnolia Lane Suite of products. And click here to see the one I made with the Garden Lane Designer Paper and Butterfly Wishes Stamp Set.
I love this sentiment in the Woven Heirlooms stamp set and felt that it went well with this card design. Plus sad to say, but I’m in need of sympathy cards lately.
It’s a pretty easy card to make as long as you can measure and fold accurately. Here are the details if you would like to give this arrow fold card a try.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” and folded in half
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock
- 5” x 4”
- Mosaic Mood Designer Paper
- 4-1/2” x 3-3/4”
- Scrap for fussy-cutting the flowers and leaves
- Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon
- About 8″
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Mark the bottom front of the folded horizontal Very Vanilla card base at 2-3/4″. Mark each of the sides of the front of the card at 2-1/8″.
- Connect the 2-3/4″ mark to each of the 2-1/8″ marks with score lines. Connect the 2-3/4″ mark to each of the upper corners with score lines.
- This card is harder to explain with just written directions, so I encourage you to watch my video that I made for the Magnolia version of this card to catch all the tips and directions for making an arrow fold card.
- Fold the outer score lines forward. Then fold the inner score lines backward to create the arrow. Use a Bone Folder to make the crease lines crisp. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the folded over sections of the arrow in place.
- Mark the bottom of the Terracotta Tile Cardstock in the middle at 2-1/2″. Then follow the directions in the video for cutting from this point diagonally to each of the top corners to make three triangular pieces. Adhere these to the front sections of the card base.
- Mark the bottom of the Mosaic Mood Designer Paper in the middle at 2-1/4″. Cut from this point diagonally to each of the top corners to make three triangular pieces. Adhere these to the Terracotta Tile sections of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on the inside of the card.
- Fussy-cut the flower and leaves and adhere to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
- Tie the bow and add below the flower with a Glue Dot.
Our travel documents for this Greek Isles trip arrived last week. But it’s been so busy here, that I haven’t shared them yet.
It was so exciting to open up. Stampin’ Up! always impresses with the beautiful packaging and gifts to its incentive trip earners. We are treated like royalty. Inside this beautiful ribbon-wrapped box…
…was this gorgeous wallet with copper printed honeycomb accenting, branded with the leather SU Logo, and filled with…
…our pretty luggage tags, name tags, documents, travel guide, etc. And look at all the pockets in this wallet! We’ll be organized on our trip for sure.
Have fun on the hop! And enjoy seeing all those inspiring ideas made by fellow trip achievers using new products!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our fantastic June projects the feature a variety of gift card holders are now available! CLICK HERE for more information.
A PEEK AT JULY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
July’s “On My Mind” Paper Pumpkin kit contains supplies to make 9 mailable card (3 of 3 kinds) and coordinates with 3 different suites from the new 2019-20 Annual Catalog: Woven Threads, Garden Lane, and Come Sail Away. Cllick here to get your subscription started by July 10th for this next kit.
Coordinating colors: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile