My oldest son, Nick is going to Disney World with his Jazz Band next year during his 8th grade year. What a fun experience it will be! Thank you to those of you who are using his host code this month when ordering! I am contributing 30% of those sales towards his trip.
Here are the thank you cards that I designed for him to put together, stamp, sign, and send out.
We used the new Garden Lane Designer Paper and kept the design simple so he wouldn’t get worn out helping me make them. ?
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” and folded in half for the card base
- Mint Macaron Cardstock
- 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Scrap for punching leaves
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock
- Scrap for punching leaves
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Two pieces that are 3″ x 4″
- Garden Lane Designer Paper
- 3″ x 3″ (cut diagonally into two pieces)
- Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon
- Two pieces that are 4-1/2″
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- After cutting the designer paper, adhere it to the top and bottom of one of the Whisper White pieces.
- Stamp the sentiment in the middle exposed white area so that the words run parallel to the diagonal cut of the designer paper.
- Attach this layer to the Mint Macaron layer.
- Wrap the two pieces of ribbon and secure the ends behind with adhesive.
- Add this to the front of the card.
- Punch the leaves and adhere them as shown tucking the ends under the ribbon.
- Then stamp the inside sentiment and attach this Whisper White layer to the inside of the card.
This stamp set has been around for a couple years, but the sentiments were so appropriate for Nick’s thank you cards. This trip will be one of the highlights of his life I’m sure.
We made a few with this darker pattern of paper, too. I like this one best. Which one is your favorite?
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our fantastic June projects the feature a variety of gift card holders are now available! CLICK HERE for more information.
A PEEK AT JULY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
July’s “On My Mind” Paper Pumpkin kit contains supplies to make 9 mailable card (3 of 3 kinds) and coordinates with 3 different suites from the new 2019-20 Annual Catalog: Woven Threads, Garden Lane, and Come Sail Away. Cllick here to get your subscription started by July 10th for this next kit.
Coordinating colors: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile