The Country Floral Embossing Folder that just debuted on February 15 as a new Sale-a-Bration Level 1 free pick is a favorite of mine! Did you see the beautiful Soft Sea Foam green card that I shared on Monday? I also shared this embossing folder on February 11th featured in my butterfly wedding card. For the card I’m sharing today, I colored all the embossed flowers with the Wink of Stella glitter pen. And I absolutely love the results!
The sentiment comes from the All That You Are stamp set featured in the front of the Occasions Catalog. And do you recognize the die-cut pieces? They are from the Frosted Bouquet Framelits that carried over from the Holiday Catalog. Those framelits coordinate with this All That You Are stamp set. How fun it that?!
Below are the measurements, products and directions if you wish to recreate this card.
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock:
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for the card base
- Grapefruit Grove Cardstock:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Two pieces that are 1/4″ x 3″
- Shimmery White Cardstock:
- 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Scrap for stamping and die-cutting sentiment piece
- Gold Foil Sheet:
- Scrap for die-cutting the frame
- Scrap for die-cutting the branch piece
- Vellum Cardstock:
- Scraps for die-cutting two clusters of leaves
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Emboss all three Grapefruit Grove pieces, then color all the flowers with Wink of Stella.
- Attach 3″ x 4-1/4″ Shimmery White Cardstock to inside of card with SNAIL. Attach the Grapefruit Grove strips to the 3″ x 4-1/4″ Shimmery White Cardstock using Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Attach the embossed & colored 4″ x 5-1/4″ Grapefruit Grove piece to the front of the card using Dimensionals – one in each corner.
- After die-cuttting the Gold Foil branch, then trim into two pieces.
- After stamping & die-cutting the sentiment, layer onto Gold Foil die-cut frame piece using Dimensionals. Add SNAIL Adhesive behind the layered sentiment and attach the Gold Foil branch pieces and the Vellum Cardstock leaf clusters.
- Attach this whole thing to the front of the card using Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to learn more about Sale-a-Bration, the awesome promotion going on right now.
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
SALE-A-BRATION COORDINATION PRODUCTS
During the month of March (and only while supplies last), Stampin’ Up! will be offering six new exclusive products that coordinate with several of our 2019 Sale-a-Bration products! Unlike the Sale-a-Bration products though (free with qualifying orders), the Sale-a-Bration Coordination products will be available for purchase. Click here for the informational flyer with images of all the products.
Sale-A-Bration (January 3 – March 31, 2019) is one of THE best times of the Stampin’ Up! year. Earn free exclusive products! Earn more Stampin’ Rewards! Get a fabulous tote with one of the best kit offers ever!…CLICK HERE for more information & to find the links to the online brochures filled with fun free products. New Sale-a-Bration choices will be available tomorrow, February 15!
GET $175 WORTH FOR $99!
It’s a great time to sign up to be a demonstrator. During Sale-a-Bration, the starter kit is amazing!…Choose up to $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! products (which could include preorder products!), and pay just $99. Shipping is free too, so you save there as well. There is also the option of adding in this beautiful, exclusive tote for an additional $30. Click here to download the Sale-a-Bration brochure and see the tote and the options for the great starter kit on pages 4 & 5. Click here to learn more about the perks of being a demonstrator in my Stampers With ART community. And then click here when you are ready purchase your kit.
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our February projects are now available!) CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one is offered each month.
PAPER PUMPKIN IS TURNING SIX!
Happy birthday to one of my most favorite products – Paper Pumpkin kits!!! To celebrate this fun occasion and to thank everyone who supports Paper Pumpkin month after month, we’re offering a specially-designed March kit and a bonus FREE STAMP SET. Oh, yes. You read that right. In March, you will receive TWO stamp sets with your Paper Pumpkin kit. Sign up today!
JOIN THE CLUB!
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off soon, and we are looking for more members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.