I thought I’d share it with all of you and give you a few brief directions in case you’d like to duplicate it. By the way, the Takeout Thinlits Dies are one of the products that are leaving us soon. It’s in the Year-End Closeout. (CLICK HERE to access the Year-End Closeout list of products. CLICK HERE to shop the Closeout in my online store.)
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Die-cut the box die two times from one of the kit card bases lining up the score line on the card with where the box die will also score.
- Then assemble the box by first overlapping then connecting the bases with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Put a small strip of Tear & Tape on each of the four tabs. Pull up the sides and connect them together with the tabs. Shut the top side flaps, then shut the top main flaps by pinching them together.
- Place a couple sprigs against the flaps, and add a clip.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon in the kit and add it to the clip with a Glue Dot.
- Die-cut the plaid paper in the kit with the trapezoid die and add it to a scrap of Gold Foil paper. Trim the Gold Foil to create an 1/8″ border around the plaid.
- Stamp “for you” with Garden Green ink onto half of one of the banner pieces from the kit. Attach this to the trapezoid piece with a Dimensional on one end and a Glue Dot on the end closest to the outer edge. Trim so the banner piece edge is flush with the trapezoid layer.
- Then adhere this layer to the front of the box.
If you received this November 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit, I shared a couple other alternate projects (with how-to videos) that you may want to check out.
I hope you enjoyed what I shared today! If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. Then get your Paper Pumpkin subscription started with ME as your demonstrator so you can see even more EXCLUSIVE ideas, get gifts & prizes, earn Loyalty Rewards, and more! But wait!…
Paper Pumpkin is gaining more and more subscribers each month. And the subscriber base has grown beyond what was forecasted for the next kit being shipped December 11th. So… the December kit has already sold out, and any new subscribers at this point will have to wait for January’s.
I’ve always been a big fan, so I’m excited that so many are in love with these kits, too! But I’m sorry that new subscribers can’t get in on this next kit. If you are interested in subscribing for future kits though, message me to let me know. I can then email you a reminder on December 11th when subscriptions will be opened up again.
To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate – just note that you may or may not be able to get December’s kit because of the reason above.
Are you on Facebook? Then be sure to join the 18,800+ members in my PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB to get lots more inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/
Thanks for visiting!
Product List… things you might need/want in addition to the November 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit to make this cute box
There are many items that are leaving us from the 2018 Holiday Catalog (which ends January 2nd), and some of them are discounted. But hurry, many items are “while supplies last.” CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to access the Year-End Closeout list. And CLICK HERE to shop the Closeout online.
OCCASIONS/SAB PRODUCT SHARES AVAILABLE!
The 2019 Occasions Catalog debuts January 3rd! That means it’s that time of year to get in on my popular product shares so you can gather up lots of new product for LESS! Sign up today by contacting me with your share choice/s. I’m taking orders for shares now through January 2nd, 2019. CLICK HERE for more information.
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off soon, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up. We are currently looking for JUST TWO more members so we can start another new club. Who is ready?!
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! Our December projects are ready!! CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one will be offered each month.
CLING STAMPS ARE COMING!
Cling stamps will debut in the 2019 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure! Click HERE for more information.
CRAFT & CARRY STAMPARATUS BAG
The Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag is here!
- The bag can be purchased alone for $29 USD/$39 CAD: 149695
- Or it can be purchased with the Stamparatus for $78 USD/$106 CAD using one order number: 151961
- Don’t have this fabulous Stamparatus stamp positioning tool yet? Click here to see it and all the other great accessories now available.