Here is a tasty & pretty Christmas treat idea. I made these and sold them at my November 3rd craft fair.
- Base cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 2-1/8″ scored at 2-1/8″ and folded in half
- Front & back cardstock Layers: two that are 2″ x 2″
- Ribbon for bow: 6″
- Fold over and staple the base cardstock* to attach it to the cello bag.
- Stamp sentiments/greetings on the back cardstock layer** and attach to the back of the topper.
- Emboss or spritz the front cardstock layer*** and attach to the front of the topper.
- Attach wreath or wire element to the front layer (I used hot glue).
- Then tie ribbon in a bow and attach with a Glue Dot.
*Call Me Clover Cardstock, Fresh Fig Cardstock or Copper Foil Sheet
**Whisper White Cardstock, Pear Pizzazz Cardstock or Coastal Cabana Cardstock
***Blackberry Bliss Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock or Basic Black Cardstock
If you are planning to spritz the Basic Black cardstock, pour rubbing alcohol into a Spritzer. Add a couple drops of Shimmer Paint. Close the Spritzer tightly and shake it well. Then in a well ventilated area, spritz the cardstock all at once. After it dries, cut it to the size you want.
Need more stocking stuffer ideas? My Stampin’ Anonymous team will be offering a special bundle of tutorials November 23rd through the 28th. Watch for more details coming soon!
CLING STAMPS ARE COMING!
Cling stamps will debut in the 2019 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure! Click HERE for more information.
CRAFT & CARRY STAMPARATUS BAG
The Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag is coming! It will debut December 5, 2018!
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off in about 1 week, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up. We are currently looking for FOUR more members so we can start another new club this month. Who is ready?!
SNOWFLAKE SHOWCASE available this month only!
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one will be offered each month. November’s is ready!!