Hooray! It’s June 1st! The NEW 2018-19 Annual Catalog products will be available for purchase at noon Mountain Time (if not sooner). Click on the image above to watch a fun catalog introduction video.
- Click here to shop new products in the online store at that time.
- Or CLICK HERE to view the new catalog online.
There are so many fabulous new colors, papers, stamp sets, embellishments, ribbons, embossing folders, dies, tools AND ideas in this new publication!!! You are bound to find at least a few things you will love.
Do you want your own physical copy of the catalog? You may purchase one using either of these methods…
- Through my online store – $5 plus shipping and tax (with this method, your catalog would arrive with other products you may be purchasing.)
- OR by using this Paypal link. $6.70 covers the shipping for me to send you a complimentary catalog. With this method I will send one directly to you.
It’s perfect for making that one word really stand out on your card or scrapbook page.
And how awesome is this idea for a graduation card?! The talented Brenda Sprenger made this card for our monthly swap group.
This is the perfect time to buy up these items especially if you can get the bundle as a 1/2 off item with a $450 order OR…get the dies that are normally $125 (+ shipping and tax) for just $99 (+ tax) in the Starter Kit – save $38.50+. And then after purchasing the dies in the Starter Kit, purchase the stamp set on your first “demo” order at 20% off – save $6.80.
Here is one other card idea I whipped up recently.
- Stamps: Birthday Backgrounds (146443 w or 146446 c)
- Early Espresso Cardstock (119686): 5-1/4” x 5-1/2” scored in 1” & 3-1/8” x 5-1/2”
- Soft Suede Cardstock (115318): 3-7/8” x 5-1/2”
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock (115318): 4-5/8” x 5-1/2”
- Whisper White Cardstock (100702): 5-1/4” x 4”
- Ink: 102283 VersaMark Pad, 147115 Soft Suede Classic Ink, 147145 Lemon Lime Twist Classic Ink
- Other: 109130 Clear Emboss Powder, 129053 Heat Tool, 144213 Lemon Lime Twist Ombré Ribbon (19”), 143263 Big Shot, 126889 Stampin’ Trimmer, 145664 Layering Alphabet Edgelits, 103579 Paper Snips, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 146276 Stamparatus
Products: See below for a list of supplies I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Position the 5-1/4” x 4” Whisper White cardstock into the corner of the Stamparatus. Position the streamers stamp, connect it to the hinged plate, ink it with Soft Suede ink, and stamp it down.
- Clean the stamp (keeping it on the Stamparatus), then ink it with VersaMark, and stamp the streamers image again on top of the Soft Suede streamers.
- Remove the white cardstock from the Stamparatus, sprinkle on Clear Emboss Powder, shake off excess, and heat emboss.
- Then stamp the dots image in Lemon Lime Twist on and around the streamers. Set aside.
- Die-cut the h, the b and the exclamation mark lining up the right edge of the cardstock with the right edge of the window area in the letters die frame. Then adhere them together so the left edge of the cardstock layers are flush.
- Attach this to the 1-inch section of the card base so it’s ¼” in from the scored left edge.
- Tie on the ribbon.
- Add the Whisper White layer on the inside of the card.
Here’s a video put out by Stampin’ Up! to show you how easy it is to use these unique dies. Click on this image below to start the video.
Oh! Because it’s June 1st, I now get to share with you that the upcoming June 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit will coordinate with the Broadway Bound suite on p. 68–69 of the annual catalog!!! There is no need to get any extra product. But you certainly MAY purchase items from this suite if you would like to expand your creative options with the contents of this kit.
I hope you enjoy looking through the new collection of Stampin’ Up! products and ideas in the online catalog or in the online store (on or around noon Mountain Time today). Let me know if you have any questions. And keep in mind that if you are ordering and your order is less than $150, please consider adding a host code to your order. If you are ordering $150+, then YOU can earn free Stampin’ Rewards! AND every $50 you order with me earns you Loyalty Rewards points.
Do you want to be a club member and get lots of perks for your monthly orders?! I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club! We are hoping to start in June, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.