Here is a card I’ve been dying to show you for some time! It’s a vertical bendi card. You may have seen the horizontal version of this type of card before, but I wanted mine to be vertical so I could fit in these images. So I came up with some measurements that work great.
I made three versions. The difference?…the embellishments. These two feature the Rhinestones and the White Perfect Accents.
And this one features the Glitter Epoxy Shapes that are new in the 2018 Occasions Catalog.
I finally got a chance to create this Facebook Live how-to video this past Wednesday and upload it to my YouTube channel (since I know not everyone is ON Facebook).. This would’ve been a little complicated to explain just with words. So be sure to watch the video, check out the measurements below so that you can recreate this card (or one similar) if you wish, and then let me know if you have any questions. If you ARE on Facebook, I invite you to “like” then “follow” my page so you can get updates when I share and when I go live every Wednesday afternoon at 2 PM Central Time.
Here are the measurements you’ll need if you plan to recreate this card.
- Whisper White Thick cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- To cut slit, line up left edge at the 2-3/4” mark. Then slice from 5-1/4” up to the 3-1/2” spot. (Your slit should be 1-3/4” long.)
- Lemon Lime Twist cardstock: 4-1/4” x 2-1/4”
- To cut slit, line up left edge at the 2-1/2” mark. Then slice from 2” up to the 1-1/4” spot. (Your slit should be 3/4” long.)
- Score each end in ½”
- Bermuda Bay cardstock: 4-1/4” x 1-1/4”
- Score each end in ½”
And here are a few more close-up photos.
Flatten out the card when storing it or mailing it.
Are you lovin’ the the new Stampin’ Blends markers!? They are now available to everyone! If you are planning to purchase ALL of these fantastic alcohol-base artist quality markers (a value of $121.50 plus s/h & tax), I recommend one of these three ways to get the most for your money:
- Join my Online Blends Club!… Collect all the markers and coordinating products, earn Stampin’ Rewards and other perks, and keep it easy on the budget by spreading your payments over 4 months. CLICK HERE to download the informational flyer. (You can even add a tiny bit to your order during the first couple months of club to earn Sale-a-Bration goodies! Click here to learn more about the clubs I offer and to sign up.
- Purchase them all at once, add another $28.50 in merchandise to reach the $150 level, earn 3 Sale-a-Bration items, $15 in free Stampin’ Rewards and 3 Loyalty Rewards points, and get them all right away without waiting!
- OR…Purchase them in the Starter Kit! Get all the markers (and another $3.50 in product if you wish) and during Sale-a-Bration get 2 free stamp sets of your choice all for only $99 + tax. Shipping is free! And then take advantage of all the other perks that come along with being part of my Stampers With ART Community including the discount on future products!
Thanks for stopping by today!
- pencil and ruler
(January 3 through March 31) is THE BEST time of the Stampin’ Up! year for everyone! Click here to learn about this spectacular promotion and how you can benefit by earning free product and more.
Get up to $226 worth of product for $99!
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose two FREE stamp sets of your choice for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free! Click here for more information about joining my community of stampers (becoming a demonstrator), and click here for more information about the other bonuses for getting the Starter Kit.